Thread: Still waiting to get file to be approved

Default Still waiting to get file to be approved

Just wondering what is hold up on "United States Army Forts" since I uploaded on April 13th? And thanks for uploading other files.

Seems most moderator's have been busy...there's only so many of us approving files. I...kinda forgot about files. =D

Runs off to look at files..
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Looks like Spider punched out about 15 file approvals after seeing your message. Including your file!

WTG Spider.

Thanks!

I feel kinda bad though. I denied 12 of this chaps files. Then again, I guess they needed denying since they were not only entirely in French, but were all duplicates of his previous uploads. Great uploads though..I really like this one. The file is amazing to look at with the space navigator.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Thanks! I understand it takes some time to get a file to be approved.

I'm also still wating for my first file to be approved. What is the average time one has to wait for the approval or denial? The FAQ says somethin about several hours. My file is now waiting for 6 days.

Sorry, but I'm new to this and do not have any experience yet.

Greetings,
    Stephan

Super Moderator

As mentioned before we moderarors do it in our sparetime. We also have our family and job to take care of.

So when you see several hours it's true, it depends how many files there are to be approved. Last time I took care of 10-15 files so your file came closer to the top.

Normally we take 10-15 each from top on to bring down the queue of files. So you just have to be pationt and your and other files will be approved. So don't worry, your file hasn't been forgotten.

And I just saw your file has been approved. So please continue finding things but have patience with us. Welcome to GEH.