Thread: Bitching about Earth

Hybrid View

Default Bitching about Earth

"You can zoom in and see your house", not completely true, many people are not able to do this I can't for one, the satellite imagery is way out of date, between 4 and 6 years old on the places I go, but I guess living in Canada makes a difference eh.
    I try to update Earth and install Chrome can't be done, Google tells you that it needs windows updates, no clue as to what duh it would be helpful if they gave people a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlmaster View Post
    "You can zoom in and see your house", not completely true, many people are not able to do this I can't for one, the satellite imagery is way out of date, between 4 and 6 years old on the places I go, but I guess living in Canada makes a difference eh.
    I try to update Earth and install Chrome can't be done, Google tells you that it needs windows updates, no clue as to what duh it would be helpful if they gave people a hint.
    Regarding Google Earth....you need to adjust your expectations to reality. It's technically/financially impossible to have up to date high resolution imagery of the entire earth.

Regarding your issues with Chrome/Google Earth. You don't really provide enough info for anyone to help you. Sounds like your copy of Windows needs to be updated. Go to www.windowsupdate.com and update it.
    Matt Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlmaster View Post
    Yeah. My knees killing me, and my wife doesn't understand me.
    I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it.