Thread: Washington DC Symbology (Updated) discussion

Default Washington DC Symbology (Updated) discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Washington DC Symbology (Updated)

Description: This is an interesting series of overlays that demonstrate the unique Masonic symbology of Washington DC. Conspiracy theorists, treasure hunters, and prophecy buffs, polish up your Google Earth!

It's interesting to see that the street layout truly is in a pentagram shape with the tip of the pentagram being the White House. This new update helps to demonstrate that it wasn't an accident - the Pentagon (pentagram) points directly toward the White House as well.

If you go to the points in the pentagrams and zoom in, there is a "monument" at each point where (in witchcraft) the candles would be placed.

Kinda spooky.

If you can add to this, please comment on this file

Talking Corrections / Updates?

I am told that the blue "cross" is actually two "squares" (not squares, per se, but squares used in masonry). Also, the top blue line isn't supposed to go all the way to the Masonic Temple... just to the top of the Pentagram. The temple supposedly represents the "all seeing eye" that is featured on the seal (you can find one on the back of the one dollar bill).

Also, apparently it's not a "pentagram" unless it has a circle around it. I disagree. Pentagram means five-pointed star.

Anyway... I have no clue. Not a Mason... nothing against Masons... not saying Masons are Satanic. Just thought it was a cool layout.

The Pentagon thing is still creepy though.

What are those orange figures leading to White House? Do they mean anything at all?

Default Orange figures...

Do you mean the Masons Compass? I wanted to use a standard Masons Compass logo (which includes the 'square' which is implied by the 45 degree lines intersecting the compass) but I was afraid of copyright infringement. If you look at the top of the compass (the orange thing) you will see the handles of the compass as well (signified by two pointed loops which are driveways at the Capitol).

Hope that helps.

What is a "Masons Compass" and what does it do?

Your pentagon line is wrong! measure bottom of pentagon find middle,go strait thru top point (with a thin line not one that is one hundred feet wide) you will see it lines up with logan circle and misses the white house completely