Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3D model tracks discussion

Super Moderator

File updated as requested.

I hope TDC (danish phone company) fixes my internet connection. It has been too slow to upload this file so I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sladys View Post
    File updated as requested.
    Thank you, Sladys. Since SpiderX22 (in good intention) intially created the discussion thread, I can not update it. So this description also would be nice to be updated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sladys View Post
    ...fixes my internet connection. It has been too slow to upload this file so I can see it.
    I really hope you get your connection up and running. This tour is a hard test for anyones graphics card, cpu and internet connection, no matter what transfer rate you have. So give it time
    Are you uptight, get downloose! Why not try a GE file - Also downloadable at GEC and http://ge.dooley.dk - Tom Kjeldsen

WH spell checker v1.0.0.1 applied; one error found and corrected.

Thumbs up

I've "watched" New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Rio de Janeiro

NY: I love the very beginning, and the flyover in the 5th Ave, squeezed between the HUGE skyscrappers, but the path would be better if it visited Liberty Island just once (at the end)

SF: Good too. I'd add Lombard street (going up the hill maybe?)

LV: Looks like the first shots of some CSI episodes. Great.

RJ: Being a Carioca myself, I just *LOVED* it. You showed the best of the city. I was amazed by the bridge sequence, and finishing it at Cristo Redentor showing off Sugarloaf Mountain was just wonderful.

I still have to check out the other cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    NY: I love the very beginning, and the flyover in the 5th Ave, squeezed between the HUGE skyscrappers, but the path would be better if it visited Liberty Island just once (at the end)
    Corrected, could'nt resist to add a detour to Times Square

SF: Good too. I'd add Lombard street (going up the hill maybe?)
    Done

LV: Looks like the first shots of some CSI episodes. Great.
    Let the data load and enjoy a free ride without spending chips!

RJ: Being a Carioca myself, I just *LOVED* it. You showed the best of the city. I was amazed by the bridge sequence, and finishing it at Cristo Redentor showing off Sugarloaf Mountain was just wonderful.
    Thank you! Currently I have only physical visited 4 of this currently 23 tracks/towns of this tour. It warms my heart that a residents of one of the cities (One of those I have not yet physically visited, hopefully I will) express that my simple contribution looking into areas of GE are o.k. and are regarded as a fair "flyover" of the area.
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 06-09-2009 at 04:52 PM.
    Are you uptight, get downloose! Why not try a GE file - Also downloadable at GEC and http://ge.dooley.dk - Tom Kjeldsen

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    WH spell checker v1.0.0.1 applied; one error found and corrected.
    Thank you!! Nowadays I wont even ask for the nature of correction. I'll concentrate on WormHoles, and be grateful for the (I feel limited) spell checker offering. Still deeply appreciated as long as available

5 brand new tracks available at your disposal . A couple of the existing tracks has had an update and ajustment for optimal view.

28 areas currently covered: Hong Kong, Cairo/Giza, Istanbul, Valparaiso, Tokyo, Auckland, Seoul, Las Vegas, Shanghai, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Agra, Athens, Taipei, Paris, Toronto, Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Chicago, Berlin, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, London, Sydney, San Francisco, New York.
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 10-31-2009 at 05:51 PM.

8 new tracks added . Some of the existing tracks have had minor updates and adjustments for optimal view.

36 areas currently covered in Google Earth 3D model spotting: "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 10-31-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: SC :-)

1 new track added. Some of the existing tracks have had updates and adjustments for optimal view during track-play since more 3D models has been added to the GE 3D model layer in several of the covered areas.

37 areas currently covered in this Google Earth 3D model spotting tour: "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 10-31-2009 at 05:53 PM.

4 new tracks added! A few of the existing tracks have had updates and adjustments for optimal view during track-play since more 3D models has been added/ajusted to the GE 3D model layer in several of the covered areas. Refer to change log in the file for specific track updates.

41 areas currently covered in this Google Earth 3D model spotting tour: "Mexico City, Mexico" - "Angkor Wat temple, Cambodia" - "Guangzhou (Canton), China" - "Jakarta, Indonesia" - "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 10-31-2009 at 05:58 PM.

3 new tracks added! Again a few of the existing tracks have had minor updates and adjustments for optimal view during track-play. Refer to change log in the file for specific track updates.

44 areas currently covered in this Google Earth 3D model spotting tour: "Astana, Kazakhstan" - "Munich, Germany" - "Washington D.C., USA" - "Mexico City, Mexico" - "Angkor Wat temple, Cambodia" - "Guangzhou (Canton), China" - "Jakarta, Indonesia" - "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".

Another 11 tracks has been added. Some existing tracks has been ajusted/extended for optimal view. Check out inside file version history log for details.

55 cities and areas currently covered: "Melbourne, Australia" - "Vienna, Austria" - "Madrid, Spain" - "Amsterdam, Netherlands" - "Stockholm, Sweden" - "Warsaw, Poland" - "Lima, Peru" - "Marseilles, France" - "Bangkok, Thailand" - "Copenhagen, Denmark" - "Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Japan" - "Astana, Kazakhstan" - "Munich, Germany" - "Washington D.C., USA" - "Mexico City, Mexico" - "Angkor, Cambodia (Angkor Wat temple)" - "Guangzhou (Canton), China" - "Jakarta, Indonesia" - "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower of Pisa)" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".

1 new track has been added. Several existing tracks has been adjusted/extended and even split up for better view.

58 cities and areas currently covered: "Abu Dhabi, UAE" - "Melbourne, Australia" - "Vienna, Austria" - "Madrid, Spain" - "Amsterdam, Netherlands" - "Stockholm, Sweden" - "Warsaw, Poland" - "Lima, Peru" - "Marseilles, France" - "Bangkok, Thailand" - "Copenhagen, Denmark" - "Kyoto, Japan" - "Osaka, Japan" - "Kobe, Japan" - "Astana, Kazakhstan" - "Munich, Germany" - "Washington D.C., USA" - "Mexico City, Mexico" - "Angkor, Cambodia (Angkor Wat temple)" - "Guangzhou (Canton), China" - "Jakarta, Indonesia" - "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower of Pisa)" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 04-04-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Another 5 tracks has been added. Quite a few existing tracks has been adjusted/extended for optimal view. Check out the file version history log for details.

63 cities and areas currently covered: "Buenos Aires, Argentina" - "Beijing, China" - "Florence, Italy" - "Cape Town, South Africa" - "Venice, Italy" - "Abu Dhabi, UAE" - "Melbourne, Australia" - "Vienna, Austria" - "Madrid, Spain" - "Amsterdam, Netherlands" - "Stockholm, Sweden" - "Warsaw, Poland" - "Lima, Peru" - "Marseilles, France" - "Bangkok, Thailand" - "Copenhagen, Denmark" - "Kyoto, Japan" - "Osaka, Japan" - "Kobe, Japan" - "Astana, Kazakhstan" - "Munich, Germany" - "Washington D.C., USA" - "Mexico City, Mexico" - "Angkor, Cambodia (Angkor Wat temple)" - "Guangzhou (Canton), China" - "Jakarta, Indonesia" - "Miami, USA" - "Lucerne, Switzerland" - "Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower of Pisa)" - "Christchurch, New Zealand" - "Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico" - "Prague, Czech Republic" - "Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet" - "Macau, China" - "Antwerp, Belgium" - "Hong Kong, China" - "Cairo/Giza, Egypt" - "Istanbul, Turkey" - "Valparaiso, Chile" - "Tokyo, Japan" - "Auckland, New Zealand" - "Seoul, South Korea" - "Las Vegas, USA" - "Shanghai, China" - "Barcelona, Spain" - "Los Angeles, USA" - "Taj Mahal, Agra, India" - "Athens, Greece" - "Taipei, Taiwan" - "Paris, France" - "Toronto, Canada" - "Moscow, Russia" - "Dubai, UAE" - "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia" - "Chicago, USA" - "Berlin, Germany" - "Singapore" - "Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" - "Rome, Italy" - "London, England" - "Sydney, Australia" - "San Francisco, USA" - "New York, USA".