Thread: Tennis courts Denmark discussion

Super Moderator

Default Tennis courts Denmark discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Tennis courts Denmark

Outdoor Tennis courts and tennis clubs registered in Denmark listed in alphabetical order. More than 400 court locations pinpointed.

Udendørs Tennis baner og registrerede tennis klubber i Danmark opført i alfabetisk rækkefølge. Mere end 400 baner og tennisanlæg lokaliseret.

Tennis court locations found by Tom Kjeldsen, June 2009.

Last edited by T.Dooley; 09-28-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Super Moderator

Great work as usual. Here are some more for your collection.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by sladys View Post
    Great work as usual. Here are some more for your collection.
    Thank you very much, Sladys And very thanks for the five new placemarks. Of course now in the collection! In this collection I knew from the start, after several hours of "Earthing" in Google Earth that I would never locate every outdoor court (in Denmark)! And considering that my first idea was to pinpoint all tennis courts in the world, I glad I limited myself to Denmark for the moment Personally I'll use it for detecting courts more exactly when I travel to that area. Hope that others could have a use for it!
    Are you uptight, get downloose! Why not try a GE file - Also downloadable at GEC and http://ge.dooley.dk - Tom Kjeldsen

Just FYI Tom, the WH spell checker blew a fuse upon attempting to spell check the description for this file.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    Just FYI Tom, the WH spell checker blew a fuse upon attempting to spell check the description for this file.
    Dont bother about the Danish translated part. Just a service for the few Danish users and maybe relevant as the file was a bit local I'll return an extra fuse if you supply address to send to or attach it to.
    Last edited by T.Dooley; 10-25-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: removed a sentence which did not make sense in the current context
    Are you uptight, get downloose! Why not try a GE file - Also downloadable at GEC and http://ge.dooley.dk - Tom Kjeldsen

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    We in denmark have some fun translating directly from english to danish, the fun way. I bet tom has had it in school too as I had.

Just take a look at this site. Maybe your WH helps you.

http://www.ambassen.dk/ord/engelsk.php

Have fun