Thread: Turning off target address?

Question Turning off target address?

This is my first post on this forum and I am very happy I found this. I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn off the target and target address when zooming in on your destination.

Let me explain what I am trying to do. I have my screen capture software recording and my home address is entered in. When I hit zoom my home is zoomed in on but the address is listed as it zooms in. I would like to turn this off. Does anyone have any ideas?

Welcome Jast!

This one is simple. On the left side of your screen, there is a checkmark next to your address. Untick the checkmark and your home address is gone from the earth area of Google Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    Welcome Jast!

This one is simple. On the left side of your screen, there is a checkmark next to your address. Untick the checkmark and your home address is gone from the earth area of Google Earth.
    You Rock! <3

If you want a more advanced fly-in, create a placemark of your home. You can give it a name like "My Castle" and any icon, or you can use no name and any icon. You can even use no icon.

Place this in your places, then go anywhere in the world. Double click on the placemark and you will fly there from wherever you started.

For a smoother flight, place placemarks at both ends, then go from one to the other to put the imagery in your cache - you will notice a much smoother flight the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    If you want a more advanced fly-in, create a placemark of your home. You can give it a name like "My Castle" and any icon, or you can use no name and any icon. You can even use no icon.

Place this in your places, then go anywhere in the world. Double click on the placemark and you will fly there from wherever you started.

For a smoother flight, place placemarks at both ends, then go from one to the other to put the imagery in your cache - you will notice a much smoother flight the second time.

Incredible tip! Thank you very much!