Thread: How I get snaps shorts from google earth to get a map for a specific area?

Question How I get snaps shorts from google earth to get a map for a specific area?

I want to make a map and print that for a specific area in high resolution from google earth. But my problem is that I can't joined the snaps properly in Photoshop for getting the wright map for a specific area. Is there any software for taking the snap shorts from google earth and joined them all to generate the right map for that area in high resoulution.
    Jacob William

Quote Originally Posted by jacobwilliam1 View Post
    I want to make a map and print that for a specific area in high resolution from google earth. But my problem is that I can't joined the snaps properly in Photoshop for getting the wright map for a specific area. Is there any software for taking the snap shorts from google earth and joined them all to generate the right map for that area in high resoulution.
    There are a number of different programs out there, doing this job. Did you search a bit ?

I never tried on of them, but I was once looking for such a tool as well, and as far as I can recall, GoogleEarth Voyager was one of the programs that was most often mentioned by users in this context.

I didn't check the link, but there is a reference to the program here:
    googlecommunity.com/forum/google-earth-google-maps/13028-new-program-google-earth-voyager.html

Hm ... actually I'm not sure if I remember correctly. I think GE Voyager is intended to fill the Google Cache for a specific area automatically. I know that there are similar programs that create a map like you want at the same time, but I can't remember if GE Voyager provides this feature ...