Thread: how download google Earth

Arrow how download google Earth

hi guy
    i am from Iran and i cant download this program
    ((This product is not available in your country))
    i need help
    AND have we any free user+pass ?!?
    Last edited by amir14551; 10-21-2009 at 05:43 AM.

Smile download google earth

Hi amir,
    please visit this link. From here you can download

earth.google.com/download-earth.html

Thanks...
    Jacob William

Sounds like it's blocked in your country. There is probably no other way to download the program. You might try a proxy server to trick it, but I doubt that will work either.

Probably all you can do is join the revolution and get a new government that is not afraid to give the citizens access to the Internet. Good luck to you.

Matt
    Matt Fox

I found this link searching though Google. maybe this will help. I'm with forkboy though join the revolution. I'm with you!

http://www.download.ir/archives/2006...e_earth_v4.php

Join the revolution?

That's a rather smug thing to say for people who've never had to seriously fight for their rights.
    I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpstigers View Post
    Join the revolution?
    That's a rather smug thing to say for people who've never had to seriously fight for their rights.
    I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I happen to live in a relatively free society. I'd like to think that if I lived under a totalitarian government, I'd be out there fighting for my freedom.

I certainly wasn't trying to make light of what's going on in Iran right now. I spent a couple years in Saudi Arabia at the request of the US military (one of my small sacrifices for our freedoms), and I've been watching with interest the situation in Iran. I think what their government is doing to its citizens is terrible and hope they are able to come to some sort of peaceful resolution, both internally and with the rest of the world.
    Matt Fox