Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non NASA Moon Inages?

Default Non NASA Moon Inages?

NASA has admitted to airbrushing parts of the Moon before public release. I want to see what they airbrushed out. Unlike google earth they cannot claim they are trying to hide anything to protect the peoples privacy.

Are there any "moons" with good resolution I can download to view with google Moon that are Non NASA images.. perhaps from the Chinese or India space programs?

Thanks!

I suspect the airbrushed out black space where data was missing.

I think NASA is probably going to be you're only source.

Matt
    Matt Fox

I disagree. Someones got to have un touched pics - as many space probes have been photographing the moon for years very close up with million dollar cameras, from many countries. I think it's only a matter of time before I find them. NASA is just one small player examining the Moon.

You can see from this list that many countries have launch and/or satellite operating capabilities. As governments are generally mistrustful of other governments to be 100% forthcoming with their findings, I have every reason to believe that every country who is capable of photographing the moon has done it or is in the process of doing it.

Look up: " List of Space Agencies " on Wikipedia.

And more countries are being added to that list all the time. It is a very exciting time to be in Space/Lunar research. Many of those countries have religions that will let their space agencies tell the truth about what NASA is hiding. They are not constrained by the religious western hangups we have here in the United States.

In a recent CNN poll 80 % of Americans polled said they believe the American Government is hiding information about UFO's and Aliens - It's time NASA wakes up and smells the coffee. People want this, People are ready for the truth.
    Last edited by JohnPhoenix; 11-08-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Sure....China and Russia probably have all kinds of pictures of the moon. Good luck finding them. Like I said, I highly doubt you will find anything other than what's provided by NASA.

Also what exactly do you think NASA is hiding? Do you think there is an alien base or evidence of life on the moon that our government is hiding for religious reasons? You've been listening to too much Art Bell.

If there was proof of alien life or UFOs out there, it would have been leaked decades ago. You really think the government is capable of keeping the biggest news story in history a secret?
    Matt Fox

Yes, It has been leaked years ago. Their disinformation machine is very successful at hiding the truth of Alien life and the vehicles that carry them here.

They know this truth but cannot admit it to the public because if the people believed this was true, so true even their own government confirmed it, there would be panic in the streets. It could be argued that your disbelief is proof that their debunking machine works so well.

But to be fair, I will simply ask you.. Why do you not believe in Alien beings and their space craft?

Just as the fact our government had chosen to hide many things from us over the years either for their own agenda or in the guise of 'our protection', they hide this too.

Most mainstream scientist now believe that it is possible in our galaxy alone there could be as many as 80 thousand earth like planets that may support an intelligent form of life.

Yes I like Art Bell but the fact is I study a lot of American history. I study the historical documents and letters written by people like our Founding Fathers themselves, to try to understand their thinking when they chose a Republic - not a democracy which they considered a vile (evil) form of government.

Over the years I have come across lot of conflicting information opposed to what our government sponsored schools taught us.

A simple example is Christopher Columbus. Ask most people who he is and they will tell you "He discovered America" Nothing could be further from the truth. He never got closer than the Caribbean islands. In contrast Leif Erickson did set foot on north American soil almost 500 years before Columbus. In fact Columbus carried maps of the North American continent with him when he sailed this way that were derived from knowledge that Erickson brought back with him. Other documents in Europe prove the Spaniards were well aware of the New Word and where it was located long before Columbus sailed on his voyage. Columbus was made out to be a hero but in fact he and his men were murderers who were almost responsible for the genocide of the Haitian people because he desired their gold, he worked them and tortured them like slaves until their deaths.

This is the true historical account and not taught to our children in schools.

Our government chooses to lie to us about a great many other things for mans own selfish reasons. A good place to start to research this is a book called " Lies My Teacher Told Me" by James Lowen. Once you start to understand that yes there is something funny going on with our historical record you will be free to study our history a little deeper. This leads to all types of reasons why we are lied to and the various ways employed to help this come about. Can the government keep big secrets from it's people? Not only yes they can, but they have been doing it for years.

Use google video to look up Secret Space Volumes 1 and 2. You will find lots of info about what NASA is hiding. But don't stop there. Use that as a jump off point. Take down names of researchers and study their findings and track down their sources for yourself to see if these thing are true or not. This is the only way you will arrive at the truth from studying it yourself. It's helpful to play devils advocate and try to disprove much of what you study. If the truth is strong enough, you will find that you will not be able to disprove a certain thing, and that it can only be true.

Some conspiracy theories are just that, theories. Some conspiracies are real. A conspiracy is simply something real, that is an agenda that is hidden from public view. When you can use historical or physical evidence to prove a conspiracy theory it no longer is a conspiracy theory but becomes a real conspiracy. Just because something is called a conspiracy does not mean it is not true or that is is a conspiracy theory that is disproven - people use the terms interchangeably too much today without understanding the difference.

Actually I do think there is alien life out there somewhere in the universe. But I also think that the odds of life on another planet A) having the intelligence, desire, and resources to develop deep space travel, B) actually finding the Earth and C) being careless enough to crash in the middle of the Nevada desert at the exact same moment in history that the public first begins becoming interested in space travel are very close to zero.

I also don't get the whole "the population couldn't handle the truth" argument. At one time, they didn't think the population could handle the truth that the earth was round. And yet here we are. As you said, 80% of Americans already think that the government has evidence of aliens. So why would there be panic in the streets? Wouldn't there just be a collective "I knew it all along!!" You can't have it both ways.

I also agree that the government hides things from the public all the time. But the truth always comes out eventually. The US government is not capable of keeping evidence of alien life a secret for 60 years. Plus, if the US government has evidence, then other governments also have evidence. Odds of multiple governments keeping such a secret....zero.

Not sure how the Columbus story is relevant. The truth of Columbus story is no secret. There are practical reasons why we tone down the truth a little bit for 2nd and 3rd graders first learning about US History. The fact that you give that as your best example of a US Government conspiracy is laughable. Do you also think Santa Claus is a US Government conspiracy?? And, by the way, the public schools absolutely DO teach about Leif Erickson.

I started watching Secret Space Volume 1 but couldn't get past the part about the the reason the two Bush's attacked Iraq was to destroy evidence of alien life. Hilarious stuff. Maybe I'll give it another try later today.
    Matt Fox

The idea that government wanted to hide proof of aliens from the American people came about during the time of the crash at Roswell. They simply haven't changed their policy on this in all these years. ( There is a famous government document that talks about this coverup and the reasons for it - it escapes me just now, but I can find it for you.) The fighting in the streets will not be because of the aliens, it will be because of the realization that they have been lied to for the past 60 years. This will cause people to mistrust government even more than they do now. A percent of the population will have a hard time reconciling this news in the face of their religious beliefs but this will not cause the greatest unrest.

Many other governments have released their files on UFO's to the public. The United States is holding back for reasons other than just proof of Aliens. If the Government admitted they had proof all these years they would also have to answer a lot of hard questions they are not willing to answer:

What have you done with the alien space craft?
    What have you done with the aliens who lived or died?
    Have you reverse engineered technology from the aliens?
    Have we been using that technology all these years?
    Do aliens walk among us?
    How much money have you spent of the tax payers money on fighting, capturing, housing, reverse engineering alien technology all these years behind our backs?

These are what will cause the fighting in the streets. The government simply has no answers to the people that will placate their emotional response to this news. So as long as the government denies everything, they can continue operate without fear of having to be answerable to the people.

Your points A,B and C are interesting. But there are historical reasons you don't take into account.

Humans do now, "A) having the intelligence, desire, and resources to develop deep space travel" so why not an even more advanced civilization?

"B) actually finding the Earth" Why not? We are searching for them? We are sending signals of intelligent life out to the universe in the form of radio and television waves constantly. We are in effect jumping up an down waving our arms saying, " Look we are over here, find us!"

"C) being careless enough to crash in the middle of the Nevada desert at the exact same moment in history that the public first begins becoming interested in space travel are very close to zero."
    This is not the first time in history people have been interested in space travel. Historical documents throughout the ages tell of tales of beings from the sky visiting us and the peoples desire to fly into the heavens. Many cultures like the Chinese have been making rockets for centuries. It was only widely popularized in 1947 because this age is the beginning of faster better world wide communication through radio and tv - it was their internet so to speak. As with Man, alien beings though they may be above us in intelligence or technology in many ways, are not infallible they are not perfect beings. Space craft has crashed on earth many times in the past. It was only a matter of time when one crashed when we had the ability to broadcast it to the world as a whole.

The Columbus example was not the best I could do. As I said it was a simple example. These things are not just sugar coated for our 2nd and 3rd graders, these are not being taught to even our high school students. I know they also teach about Leif Erickson. The point is the 'spin' they choose to put on which character. It would be much more historically correct if when you asked a 3rd grader who discovered America he would say, "Leif Erickson" instead of Columbus. And the fact that they make Columbus out to be a hero, when he was the opposite.

I do not agree with 100% of everything in that Secret Space series. But the author does give you so much information with which to see perhaps something is not right.. perhaps there is some truth to some of this.. and that's where you start. Much of the information is not publicized by the mainstream media, yet if you dig, you will find truths in much of it.

For myself, I have studied so many documentaries, historical documents, various books on the subject of aliens and government hiding things from us that you come away with two things: 1. All of these things cannot be untrue 100%, some of it must be real. 2. If just one percent is proven to be real that is enough to know/prove yes aliens do exist and the government is hiding things from the people.

I have a motto that says, "challenge everything - and then challenge it again until the truth comes out."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPhoenix View Post
    For myself, I have studied so many documentaries, historical documents, various books on the subject of aliens and government hiding things from us that you come away with two things: 1. All of these things cannot be untrue 100%, some of it must be real. 2. If just one percent is proven to be real that is enough to know/prove yes aliens do exist and the government is hiding things from the people.
    Sure we are sending TV and radio transmissions out into space. But how far out into space have those transmissions traveled? Not very far. 80...100 light years....tops. Back in 1947, it would have been 30 or 40 light years. What are the odds that intelligent life capable of space travel is close enough to Earth to have received those transmissions....slim to none. And if there is all this intelligent life out there, why haven't we received any of their transmissions?....Or have we? (cue Twilight Zone music)

It absolutely can all be untrue 100% of time. If someone tells you 100 lies, you cannot assume one of them is the truth. Look at it this way...all these documentaries, historical documents, government research projects, books, "experts" on Art Bell at 3 AM.......and yet not one piece of undisputable evidence of the existence of alien life or spacecraft. It has to make you wonder just a little bit that maybe it's all just made up by people trying to sell Alien Autopsy movies, and the like.

I'm not saying there is 0 chance the US government is hiding proof of alien life. But I think there are at least 5 or 6 events....each with 1 in a million odds of occurring.....that would all have to occur for it to be true. Not sure what 1 million to the 5th power is, but it's a big number.

I personally would not be out in the streets rioting if evidence of alien life came out. I would simply look at it as one of the greatest scientific discoveries in human history.
    Last edited by Forkboy2; 11-09-2009 at 05:42 AM.
    Matt Fox

I completely agree with forkboy2 on radio transmissions. After a certain distance our radio and television waves are going to be so spread out that there not going to be distinguishable among the background noise in space. with the distance they have traveled so far odds of life being there is zero. 80-100 light years is a very short distance considering the space.

@John-

Just a quick question: What makes you think our government (or any other government, for that matter) would be capable of covering up so much information? Considering their gross inefficiency on every other level, how could they possibly pull this one off?

The truth is out there. The lies are all in your head.
    I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpstigers View Post
    @John-

Just a quick question: What makes you think our government (or any other government, for that matter) would be capable of covering up so much information? Considering their gross inefficiency on every other level, how could they possibly pull this one off?

The truth is out there. The lies are all in your head.
    I heard a government official answer that question about something that was once top secret but now was declassified. When it was still classified he was asked "How can you keep something like this a secret?" He answered "It's the easiest thing in the world to do because simply, no one would believe it. And so, no one does."

People are conditioned to disbelieve things that are not considered common knowledge to the general public. That doesn't make them any less true.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPhoenix View Post
    I heard a government official answer that question about something that was once top secret but now was declassified. When it was still classified he was asked "How can you keep something like this a secret?" He answered "It's the easiest thing in the world to do because simply, no one would believe it. And so, no one does."

People are conditioned to disbelieve things that are not considered common knowledge to the general public. That doesn't make them any less true.
    Nice try. As you said earlier, 80% of the population DOES BELIEVE the government has evidence of alien life. So which is it?

Truth is the government has a long history of leaking information about every secret project it's ever been involved with.
    Matt Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Forkboy2 View Post
    Nice try. As you said earlier, 80% of the population DOES BELIEVE the government has evidence of alien life. So which is it?

Truth is the government has a long history of leaking information about every secret project it's ever been involved with.
    This is mixing apples and oranges. It's a psychological thing. The 80 % who believe the government is hiding proof of something alien is a generalization. In other words, they believe "something" is not being told to the public, but that's without specifics.

Technological specifics are another matter entirely. All truth passes through 3 stages. This would occur if and when the government does show proof of alien existence specifically through unknown technology. first it is opposed. then it is ridiculed, then in time becomes accepted.

The radio waves I spoke of earlier have traveled at least 130 light years from earth now. What gives you guys the idea that those waves "break up and spread out, or diffuse" so they cannot be detected? We still receive waves from satellites we sent out to study the the universe years ago and can read the signals. I think there is something about the properties of waves you guys are missing scientifically. I am not a scientist, but it's a good question. I will research this.

We have overwhelming video evidence of UFO's from the NASA space shuttle missions from when they used to broadcast them live in the 80's and 90's. Notice they don't broadcast live anymore. No more NASA TV like we used to have. Why do you guys think this is?

Super Moderator

I don't believe in all these UFO stories from various people. Why should they come from a planet far away to the Earth and especially to the USA?

Since the famous radioplay War of the Worlds by Orson Welles 1938 that listeners reall thaught was real, people began seeing something.

Then came various Hollywood B-movies, then the famous nearby photo of a UFO which really was a street lamp.

And after the movie Close Encouters Of The Third Kind from 1977 people began talking about abductions. All these stories can really set your mind to work.

What the Roswell incident concerns I believe the US Airforce were testing a new weapon system or it was a weather balloon. When I look at the photos of Airforce officers showing debris I see them as fake. They would NEVER stand an pass through the athmosphere we have on Earth.

And why land near a US Airbase in NM, why not anywhere else in the World?

As I mentioned, I think it was a test of something but it's more interesting to make a story to make it more interesting. Like the autopsy of the alien. When I see a TV-show of people telling they have seen a UFO and an alien the shows allways show them like the Roswell dummy. Why?

1977 NASA sent up Voyager 2 with the golden record containing glyphs, sounds, greetings in various languages and music. To funny to me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

Finally all those crop circles showing up at night everywhere. Many think they are made by aliens, We from planet Earth can't make so complex patterns experts say. These experts are self-appointed.

For me all just a fairytale, if you like.

A legend allways make a good story: Bigfoot, the Yeti, Loch Ness Monster and so on.
    Last edited by sladys; 11-17-2009 at 03:07 AM.

Well, Sladys if you think two gold disc is funny how about DNA that's right DNA. So John Phoenix if your aliens do exist be prepared cause they may start cloning us and then send us back to destroy us.

Read more here. http://io9.com/5046660/stephen-colbe...ome-self+aware