Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Non NASA Moon Inages?

  1. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sladys View Post
    I don't believe in all these UFO stories from various people. Why should they come from a planet far away to the Earth and especially to the USA?

    Since the famous radioplay War of the Worlds by Orson Welles 1938 that listeners reall thaught was real, people began seeing something.

    Then came various Hollywood B-movies, then the famous nearby photo of a UFO which really was a street lamp.

    And after the movie Close Encouters Of The Third Kind from 1977 people began talking about abductions. All these stories can really set your mind to work.

    What the Roswell incident concerns I believe the US Airforce were testing a new weapon system or it was a weather balloon. When I look at the photos of Airforce officers showing debris I see them as fake. They would NEVER stand an pass through the athmosphere we have on Earth.

    And why land near a US Airbase in NM, why not anywhere else in the World?

    As I mentioned, I think it was a test of something but it's more interesting to make a story to make it more interesting. Like the autopsy of the alien. When I see a TV-show of people telling they have seen a UFO and an alien the shows allways show them like the Roswell dummy. Why?

    1977 NASA sent up Voyager 2 with the golden record containing glyphs, sounds, greetings in various languages and music. To funny to me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

    Finally all those crop circles showing up at night everywhere. Many think they are made by aliens, We from planet Earth can't make so complex patterns experts say. These experts are self-appointed.

    For me all just a fairytale, if you like.

    A legend allways make a good story: Bigfoot, the Yeti, Loch Ness Monster and so on.
    You free to not believe in it if you want to. But before you claim its a fairy tale you could do some serious research. Half of the things you claim are fairy tales.

    -"Since the famous radioplay War of the Worlds by Orson Welles 1938 that listeners reall thaught was real, people began seeing something."

    False. People have been seeing UFO's for centuries and recording it in documentation. Where do you think Wells got his ideas for UFO's? Do you think it was his original idea?

    - "They would NEVER stand an pass through the athmosphere we have on Earth."

    False. How could you say this, do you know first hand what the material was made of? I suppose you believe the Apollo space capsule and space shuttle cannot survive re-entry either?

    -"And why land near a US Airbase in NM, why not anywhere else in the World?"

    False. The didn't land they crashed. There are military retrieval teams whose job it is to go out and get these craft when they crash. Crashes are not very frequent but they have been known to happen all over the planet in many places. And debris have been collected from them.

    Like I said, do serious research. There are credible people from these teams that have come forward to tell this to the people because they believed it was wrong that the government hides it. Look up and study The Disclosure Project. That's a good place to start. Its a collection of men and woman from the military and military scientist and government officials from all over the world, that have come forth with evidence and stories about their dealings with Aliens and UFO's in government. These are not kooks but high ranking respected people. They are all willing to take lie detectors and testify before the American congress that what they say is the truth. They can name names and show you where all the proof is. There is simply tons of evidence out there. You may not believe it, but you can't say there isn't any credible evidence out there. You just haven't researched it.

  2. #17

    Default

    I checked out The Disclosure Project. I didn't see any evidence of UFOs/Aliens on the website. But I saw plenty of opportunities for me to spend a whole lot of money on seminars, DVDs, etc.

    I also watched some of the press briefing. Some interesting stories. Can't help but think......All those stories and not one piece of hard evidence.

    Also...just have to point out that all those presenters (if they are who they say they are and are not nuts) pretty much make the case that the government is not capable of keeping secrets.
    Matt Fox

  3. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    If you take some of the people and research their stories in depth you will find some yes do have hard evidence. They won't parade it around for lots of reasons the chief one being security. A lot of these people have had threats on their lives.

    This is no game, it's serious. Most of them are only coming forward after years of careful thought on the issue. They swore to keep their mouths shut under penalty of law and they know these government people don't play. I'm not talking jail time here i'm talking treason. A lot of these people could be put to death for telling what they know. Some of them have been. We know of people who were in the project, who were either killed or died under very strange circumstances. (you get to know these things when you've been following it for years)

    They also don't want to tip their hand. They are very careful who the tell what to. If they told all they know and showed all they had the government would go and coverup or destroy the evidence and then nothing would come of this. So they keep plugging away at the government to disclose everything, then when they decide to do that, at least nothing will have been destroyed because of this project.

    Another reason they don't put hard evidence on their website is so that people don't make preconceived judgments of the pictures or videos. You can't prove it's real from pictures or videos, only if you see the stuff for yourself. They don't wanna be labeled for something as stupid as that. If a member of the group wants to put out pictures and videos of their stuff that's fine, but the disclosure project is not a forum set up for that purpose. Most of the stuff they sell has been released in one form or another for free and you can find it on youtube and googlevideo. They need money to help fund the project, but they don't withhold any information that they can share.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod View Post
    Well, Sladys if you think two gold disc is funny how about DNA that's right DNA. So John Phoenix if your aliens do exist be prepared cause they may start cloning us and then send us back to destroy us.

    Read more here. http://io9.com/5046660/stephen-colbe...ome-self+aware
    Nice.. cheesy way to get this post looked at but it worked. You get Kudos for that.

    List of people to have their DNA shot into space for preservation.

    Stephen Colbert

    Entrepreneurs:
    • Kevin Rose, founder of Digg, Pownce, and Revision3
    • Tim Draper, venture capitalist and viral marketing innovator
    • Robert Scoble, technology evangelist and business blogger

    Athletes:
    • Scott Johnson, Olympic gold medal gymnast
    • Matt Morgan, American Gladiator and professional wrestler

    Musicians:
    • Joe Ely, singer, songwriter, and guitarist
    • Stephen Bruton, producer and blues guitarist
    • Eric Johnson, guitarist and instrumental composer
    • Patrice Pike, singer, songwriter, and reality show participant

    Writers:
    • Tracy Hickman, novelist and game designer (Dragonlance, The Darksword Trilogy, The Death Gate Cycle)
    • Scott Murphy, television and screenwriter (Angel, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Flash Gordon)
    • Clifford Green, screenwriter (Spacecamp, The Seventh Sign)
    • Christiana Miller, television writer (General Hospital, Star Trek: Voyager)
    • Daniel Fiorella, television and radio writer, magazine contributor (Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, A Prairie Home Companion, Mad Magazine, Cracked)
    • Doug Molitor, television writer (Sliders, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-Men: Evolution)
    • Ian Abrams, television writer and producer, director of the screenwriting and playwriting program at Drexel University.
    • Melvyn B. Sherer, television writer and Andy Kaufman collaborator (Married with Children, Happy Days, Small Wonder)
    • Steven Melching, television and screenwriter (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Men in Black: The Series, X-Men: The Animated Series)
    • Heather E. Ash, television writer (Stargate SG-1)

    The post-human future, it seems, will be ruled by the television writers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~RIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Well if aliens do find that and clone them, they are either going to move to wipe us out hard or laugh their butts off and figure we ain't worth bothering with cus that is the worst cross section of humans I have ever seen.This can't be real. No presidents, no scientists, no humanitarians.

    What are they gonna do, clone them and send them back to kill us with bad jokes?

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPhoenix View Post
    If you take some of the people and research their stories in depth you will find some yes do have hard evidence. They won't parade it around for lots of reasons the chief one being security. A lot of these people have had threats on their lives.

    This is no game, it's serious. Most of them are only coming forward after years of careful thought on the issue. They swore to keep their mouths shut under penalty of law and they know these government people don't play. I'm not talking jail time here i'm talking treason. A lot of these people could be put to death for telling what they know. Some of them have been. We know of people who were in the project, who were either killed or died under very strange circumstances. (you get to know these things when you've been following it for years)

    They also don't want to tip their hand. They are very careful who the tell what to. If they told all they know and showed all they had the government would go and coverup or destroy the evidence and then nothing would come of this. So they keep plugging away at the government to disclose everything, then when they decide to do that, at least nothing will have been destroyed because of this project.

    Another reason they don't put hard evidence on their website is so that people don't make preconceived judgments of the pictures or videos. You can't prove it's real from pictures or videos, only if you see the stuff for yourself. They don't wanna be labeled for something as stupid as that. If a member of the group wants to put out pictures and videos of their stuff that's fine, but the disclosure project is not a forum set up for that purpose. Most of the stuff they sell has been released in one form or another for free and you can find it on youtube and googlevideo. They need money to help fund the project, but they don't withhold any information that they can share.
    Ya, photos of flying saucers and alien autopsy video probably not going to convince anyone. I do not believe for a second that if one of these people had hard incontrovertible evidence, it wouldn't be out there for public review. They could take the evidence of a word wide tour and make millions of dollars. But you would rather believe that they release all kinds of highly questionable "evidence", but they keep all the good stuff hidden and secret out of fear for their lives?? I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself which scenario is more plausible.
    Matt Fox

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    People do have this evidence shown all over the world but the world (collectively) refuses to listen until their government say's its real. This is how people are conditioned. Yes tons of people do believe this and it would be a crime to try to make millions of dollars off of it. That's just wrong. People know it. I think you know it too.

    Here: Smoking Gun Proof. Digest This.

    Fiber Optics in 1968 - NASA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGP0v...eature=channel

    Transcripts of Gemini Mission
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnTzd...eature=channel

    NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's archives
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_...eature=channel

    Aliens in the NASA Archives - More Stunning NASA UFO Anomalies Captured On Film
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RPW...eature=channel

    You simply cannot debunk this with the arguments you've made. You can choose to personally not believe any of it but you cannot say it isn't real. The proof is here, there, all over. On these videos you not only see UFO's from NASA Footage, but you hear the astronauts having conversations with mission control about them and read transcripts of things recorded in the cockpits from the voice recorder that's on all the time for when the flyboys and mission control can't be in radio contact. And this is only a small fraction of the evidence. You can get the transcripts of the Gemini mission online and read them yourself.

    http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/miss...ranscripts.htm

    Now if you don't think that's real evidence, an alien could come up to you, take you to his spaceship, fly you to mars, bring you back and set you on the White House lawn and you still wouldn't believe it. You believe what you see in Google Earth.. there is no difference.

    What I am trying to do here is get you to the point you say, " Hmm well He's right, there may be something to this.". If you look at all the evidence long enough, and listen to all the for and against arguments of alien existence, there will come a time when you have to admit the argument against sounds more hollow as time goes by.
    Last edited by JohnPhoenix; 11-18-2009 at 08:34 AM.

  7. #22

    Default

    Some interesting videos, but I didn't see anything that I would consider proof of aliens. I imagine most of the things shown on the videos could easily be explained by experts. At least 1/2 of them can probably easily be explained as optical anomalies.

    Also, just because there is no explanation, doesn't necessarily mean they are alien spacecraft. There could be all kinds of weird natural and optical phenomena out in space that we don't understand. And why is it that for the most part the objects all look different and act differently? Seems like there would be some consistency if they were alien technologies.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to accept the possibility exists that one or more of those sightings was in fact an alien spacecraft. But I would need more convincing before I'd take it as fact. I think I'm just a little more skeptical than you and I tend not to believe in massive government conspiracies to begin with.
    Matt Fox

  8. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    As I understand it, ( this from some of the government people who joined the disclosure project) there are at least 11 different alien species visiting this planet. Just one of those could be as diverse as people on earth.

    I also don't buy this idea that physics must be the same everywhere. I guess it is at it's core, but what I mean is, alien technology can use physics that seem impossible to us now because of we have a lack of knowledge about physics. It's like the difference between Sir Issac Newton getting hit on the head with an apple and China making an anti gravity machine. ( thats been in the news lately) If you would have told that to Newton, or tried to explain it to him, you'd be locked up and burned for a witch or a demon.

    You know all those things on the NASA footage.. some of them that move under their own power or change directions suddenly are attributed to aliens because there is nothing that we know of that can change direction in space unless it is under some type of control. Some of it might could be explained I suppose if we had more knowledge, but so fa the experts have failed to do so.

  9. #24
    ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ SpiderX22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,913

    Default

    I'm going to avoid getting into this argument, but I'd like to point out one thing I got from watching your youtube videos...at the end of the last one, the STS-75 Shuttle "tether" incident was brought up...I looked into it...and lo and behold...all the alien mumbojumbo can be explained with....just read it yourself.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    I'm going to avoid getting into this argument, but I'd like to point out one thing I got from watching your youtube videos...at the end of the last one, the STS-75 Shuttle "tether" incident was brought up...I looked into it...and lo and behold...all the alien mumbojumbo can be explained with....just read it yourself.
    I didn''t understand one word of that analysis of the tether video. But I'll take that explanation over the "it must be aliens" alternative.

    Matt
    Matt Fox

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPhoenix View Post
    As I understand it, ( this from some of the government people who joined the disclosure project) there are at least 11 different alien species visiting this planet. Just one of those could be as diverse as people on earth.

    I also don't buy this idea that physics must be the same everywhere. I guess it is at it's core, but what I mean is, alien technology can use physics that seem impossible to us now because of we have a lack of knowledge about physics. It's like the difference between Sir Issac Newton getting hit on the head with an apple and China making an anti gravity machine. ( thats been in the news lately) If you would have told that to Newton, or tried to explain it to him, you'd be locked up and burned for a witch or a demon.

    You know all those things on the NASA footage.. some of them that move under their own power or change directions suddenly are attributed to aliens because there is nothing that we know of that can change direction in space unless it is under some type of control. Some of it might could be explained I suppose if we had more knowledge, but so fa the experts have failed to do so.
    Well...at least one of those videos looked like a couple of flys in front of the lens. I'm not an expert on optics, but all kinds of weird things can happen when you have a hand held camera shooting video through a window. Put it into space and even weirder things can happen.

    You're correct. Physics can work in ways we don't understand. I simply prefer not to jump right to the "well it must be aliens then" conclusion. Kind of like how the Romans concluded there must be gods because that is the only possible explanation for things like rain, fire, and lightning. Well....as it turned out there are perfectly rational explanations for those things.

    When I say that I need proof. I mean, I need evidence that is peer reviewed by both sides and both sides can come to the same conclusion. As far as I know, such evidence does not exist. If there was really 11 species of aliens flying around and crashing into the earth, then evidence of that nature surely would have been found and leaked to the public by now.
    Matt Fox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •