Thread: Google Earth Pro

Default Google Earth Pro

Does anyone have Google Earth Pro, and would be willing to export a video for me zooming from a point in Colorado to a point in NY and back? The whole export and sending me the files should take about 10 minutes; I have done it with the trial version, but want to have the video without the watermark. I'd be glad to pay for this service. It is for a project on the SkypeAnAuthor site.

Fraps would probably do it.

http://www.fraps.com/buy.php
    Matt Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Forkboy2 View Post
    Fraps would probably do it.

http://www.fraps.com/buy.php
    Thanks for the suggestion, Mike suggested this earlier. Fraps is a screen capture program; Google specifically says screen capture of the Google images is not allowed, and in the free version of Google Earth, has a very faint watermark scrolling across the screen that will allow them to trace screen captures not made with Google Earth Pro. I'd like to find someone with Google Earth Pro that could do this, so as to be in line with Googles terms of use, and to get the un-watermarked video output. I've tried this in the Pro trial version; it is a very simple export, and am looking for someone with Pro that is willing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by IItechnology View Post
    hello everyone....newbie here..want to know more about this forum
    Try tihs link.

http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/faq.php
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

I believe even the Pro version has restrictions on commercial use and redistribution. TOS allows non-commercial reproduction if you leave the Google logo visible. I don't think it would matter if you used FRAPS or export from PRO version.

Here is more info on reproduction restrictions.

http://earth.google.com/support/bin/...n&answer=21422
    Matt Fox

Default Google Earth Pro TOS

Quote Originally Posted by Forkboy2 View Post
    I believe even the Pro version has restrictions on commercial use and redistribution. TOS allows non-commercial reproduction if you leave the Google logo visible. I don't think it would matter if you used FRAPS or export from PRO version.

Here is more info on reproduction restrictions.

http://earth.google.com/support/bin/...n&answer=21422
    I've read Google's TOS thoroughly, and the use I intend falls within them as long as I don't use a screen capture, but export from Google Earth Pro (Google specifically states this) The free Google Earth, as I said, is watermarked with Google Earth, the Pro version does not appear to be, although I would have to look closer to make sure about this. I did capture my original images from the free Google Earth, and the watermark was very visible on some frames. I just checked, and can't find the Google copyright watermark on any frames exported from the Pro trial version. Looks like they know what they are doing, and need the revenue stream to distribute the images (which are not theirs, but they license) Any idea where I can find someone with the Pro version?

Rives

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    This was the site that (Mike) originally referred me to this site from. No luck there so far. Do you have Pro?

Rives

No! I use the free version. It is enough for my hobbies!
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

Have you thought about just embedding the GE browser plugin on the page where you want to present the animation? No harm, no foul, no possible violation of TOS.

- Terry
    I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it.

Default Google Earth Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rmcdow View Post
    Does anyone have Google Earth Pro, and would be willing to export a video for me zooming from a point in Colorado to a point in NY and back? The whole export and sending me the files should take about 10 minutes; I have done it with the trial version, but want to have the video without the watermark. I'd be glad to pay for this service. It is for a project on the SkypeAnAuthor site.
    Please get in touch. We have Google Earth Pro and can help you with this.

GS

Thanks i like your suggestion I did capture my original images from the free Google Earth, and the watermark was very visible on some frames. I just checked, and can't find the Google copyright
    Last edited by Appletom; 04-22-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Default Please help

DOnt have permission to PM GEOSPECTRUM Can someone please export a 10 second tour for me on GEpro. I will pay using paypal. Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

David Katz(Dkatz23 at gmail. com

Also, I use the free version. It is really great application for business places. Google Earth Pro is a professional version of Google Earth designed for commercial use. Also, The use of Google Earth Pro provides the ability to load large Geospatioal data sets.