Thread: Google Earth for SEO purposes

Default Google Earth for SEO purposes

Hi, i've read in an article that Google Earth can be a good tool for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Is that true?. Anyone knows how it works? Brgds!
    Last edited by Appletom; 04-15-2010 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Killed the link

Looks like you wrote the article. Shouldn't you know? Is one of your SEO tips to spam message boards?
    Matt Fox

Wink

rofl! People what you gonna do.

It sorta makes this magazine look mentally challenged doesn't it? Maybe they're like the characters on Lost and wrote the article, slipped in time, and now can't remember what they wrote!

I went ahead and killed his link, no use letting him get valid point-backs to his website from ours.

I get a kick out of some of the stuff people try to post to my blog.....Here's one from today. I can't tell if this was written by a robot or crazy person

JUST SIGNED UP-NO COMMENTS AT THIS-I HAVE BEEN HACKING AWAY AT MAPPING SINCE I GOT A PC FROM MY CHILDREN FOR CHRISTMAS 2007. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP OCCUPY MY HOURS IDLED BY MY UPCOMING RETIREMENT AT AGE 62 FROM TAX LAW. I WAS
    sTRONGLY INCLINED TO SUE THEM FOR ABUSE OF A PARENT FOR HAVING INFECTED ME WITH THE INCURABILTY AND NON-PROGRESSIVE WORLD OF !!!!MAPPING. ITS GREEK TO ME STILL BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THAT BASIC PRIMER FOR MAPPING AS MY ACE-IN- THE HOLE AS YOUE PLAINLY WRITTEN (HEMINGWAY-SHORT SENTENCES,SHORT PARAGRAPHS WITH SHORT CHAPTERS WITH ANY NEEDED MAP-SPEAK OR PC WORD DEFINITION PAGE FOR US THAT CAN'T LEARN BY REPEATITION. WANT FAME? WRITE AN INDUSTRY-WIDE AND NEVER PRESUMPTIVE OF MAP-TALK,TECHNICAL, OR VOCABULARY SKILLS "HOW TO MAP ON YOUR PC" FOR THE "BABY BOOMERS" WHOSE ETA STARTS 01/01/2011. THE ONLY DESCRIPTIVE WORD IS "INCOMPAREABLE"--NUMBER--DWARFS PAST AND IN-SIGHT AMERICAN COMPS--PER CAPITA AND GRAND TOTAL WEALTH IS STAGGERINP. AVG. LIFE YEARS NEARING 90. IF YOU AUTHORS AND EDITORS CAN'T WRITE MY SUGGESTED "HOW TO" ENCY/DICT/STEP-BY-STEP MAP BOOK FOR MILLIONS OF ACTIVE HOBBIEST WHO STILL HAVE AN AVERAGE TIME LEFT TO LEARN AND PLAY OF 25 YEARS, THEN STAY IN DEEP WATERS MOBY **** WILL BE SWIMMING IN SHALLOW BREAKFRONT WITH THE OTHER LEVIATHON WHO ONLY WADES KNEE-DEEP BUT CAN COLLECTIVELY BUY THE OCEAN-SHALLOW,DEEP AND IN FEE SIMPLE. PARTNER, HOWDY from TEXAS, GLAD TO BREAK THE ICE WITH YOU!!! SAM ROSS SLOAN III xxx
    Matt Fox