Thread: About this forum

Default About this forum

All of the threads in this forum (other than this one) are created automatically when someone chooses to leave a comment on a specific file. If you're looking at a file in our main file downloads area, there is now a section near the bottom for comments.

If a thread already exists in here, the comments are will take you to that thread. If a thread for the that file does not yet exist, clicking the button will automatically great a new thread for you. Then, comment away!

This took some coding that I have never done before, so I'm quite sure there will be some bugs in it. Please use this thread to let me know about any that you come across.

Thanks!

Mickey
    Last edited by Mickey; 01-06-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Default Comments?

I looked and looked on your Main File Downloads page and cannot see any place to leave comments. Am I missing something?

Here's a comment - this file "File Downloads : Historical Placemarks : Pegasus bridge (Overlay)" has no overlay attached. I downloaded it twice but no dice. These WW2 air photos are great!

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

My fault. I've used an Umlaut in the filename of the picture. I will fix it.

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

Fixed. Would be great if one of the mods could exchange this file in the database....

@Steeefan: Sorry
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question Found a problem adding a file.

cozziemountain.kmz Add a file

Error: Invalid characters found in your file name.

Only English characters are allowed, and the only punctuation allowed are commas, periods, dashes, question marks and parenthesis.

As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the file name. Any suggestions? I've changed the name of the file, saved it as just 1.kmz but always the same error.
    Do unto others as you would want them to do to you. How in the hell did this get to google search???

Tried to post a comment at h t t p : / / w w w.gearthhacks.com/dlfile15018/Stockholm-Public-Transport.htm

Clicked the Create New Discussion Thread-button and got:

h t t p : / / w w w.gearthhacks.com/downloads/createthread.php
    "Error creating discussion thread - please try again. If the problem persists, please notify Mickey."

Maybe due to that new users are not allowed to post links. I also had to break up the links in this post.

The spam controls occasionally catch an innocent bystander. This time demoniak, you are the one.

I created the comment area for you, you can go here to give feedback.