Thread: Brazilian Heritage aren't only museums, but sites and places

Default Brazilian Heritage aren't only museums, but sites and places

Thanks for approved my new files, but you change the original name... Ok, maybe you can change the word 'museums' for 'places' or 'sites'?
    Aren't only builds (museums), but sites and places.

Brazilian Natural history museums = Brazilian historic Heritage sites (aren't natural sites)
    Brazilian Archaeologic museums = Brazilian archaeologic Heritage sites (and etnographic and landmark too)

If you check the government site of IPHAN: (National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage)

http://www.iphan.gov.br/ans/inicial.htm

/livros do tombo

Thank you.

I couldn't even read the file name (or anything within the file) since I don't speak (I presume Spanish) so I had to guess. I'll change them to "site". Sorry for the hassle.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

I couldn't even read the file name (or anything within the file) since I don't speak (I presume Spanish) so I had to guess. I'll change them to "site". Sorry for the hassle.

Thanx xpider,
    It's portuguese, a little different of spanish... But don't bored, english isn't so simple for me too. You can remove the word 'natural' on the file too? Are builds, sites, places not so 'naturals'.

LC