Thread: Nascar-nextel Cup Tracks

Default Nascar-nextel Cup Tracks

I just sent in a file with all the tracks that they Nextel Cup runs on. I haven't seen them post it yet though.

But, I tried to add a picture with it and I couldn't figure out how. Could someone tell me how to do this? I thought you weren't suppose to use HTML code.

This is the photo I tried to post.

tenn9fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenn9fan
    I just sent in a file with all the tracks that they Nextel Cup runs on. I haven't seen them post it yet though.

But, I tried to add a picture with it and I couldn't figure out how. Could someone tell me how to do this? I thought you weren't suppose to use HTML code.

This is the photo I tried to post.
    The file has been approved. It can be found here:

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfi...P-SCHEDULE.htm

We take care of adding the pictures. Since we need to open the files anyhow to make sure they're valid, we grab a screenshot at the same time. Anyhow, good submission - thanks!

Mickey

Thanks. I would like to update each one with track info and links to track or ticket office. Do I just send you the update like a regular file?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tenn9fan
    Thanks. I would like to update each one with track info and links to track or ticket office. Do I just send you the update like a regular file?
    That would be fine. Really, you have two choices:

1 - E-mail it to me (mickey@googleearthhacks.com) and explain what it's for. This would be the preferred way.

2 - Send it in like you would any other file, and put instructions in the description as to what you want done with it. We'll save the file and upload it over your old one.

Thanks!

Mickey