Thread: New Imagery

Default New Imagery

There seems to be some new imagery along shorelines, which was either added with the seafloor update or the 6.2.1.6014 update. Back when they trimmed shorelines, they lost a lot of valuable imagery. However, it seems like with their new "Pretty Earth" transition they have restored some of those trimmed shorelines. These shorelines however don't show up on the "Latest Imagery" kmz. Is there any way to figure out what shorelines were "untrimmed"?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    There seems to be some new imagery along shorelines, which was either added with the seafloor update or the 6.2.1.6014 update. Back when they trimmed shorelines, they lost a lot of valuable imagery. However, it seems like with their new "Pretty Earth" transition they have restored some of those trimmed shorelines. These shorelines however don't show up on the "Latest Imagery" kmz. Is there any way to figure out what shorelines were "untrimmed"?
    I don't actually know if this is true anymore, but I do know that apparently the "Latest Imagery" kmz is not accurate: I've now found two places that were updated but never shown (a part of Shanghai and Mokpo).
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

There was definitely an unannounced update. Turku has new imagery, and I know that that imagery wasn't there after the Jan 11, 2012 update.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶