Thread: Still confused about permission rules for using Street View imagery commercially

Default Still confused about permission rules for using Street View imagery commercially

My company has a Google Earth Pro license, and I want to use a screenshot from Street View for an application that will go to a government office.

I would certainly hope that a Google Earth Pro license would allow me to do this, but I find that the info about whether it actually does isn't totally clear.

On this page, (http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/ent..._features.html) it seems to suggest that I can, as long as I'm not selling Google's stuff to third parties, I include copyright and source information, and I don't use the media on-air without special approval.

However, right after it tells me all that, it tells me to go to this page (http://www.google.com/permissions/geoguidelines.html), which seems to suggest that Street View imagery can only be used for non-commercial purposes, with no mention of a Pro license.

Does having a Pro license trump what that second page says, or is the use of Street View imagery for commercial purposes not allowed even for Pro users? And just to check, if it's the former, the fact that my company has a license means the license is applicable to anyone in the company, right? The license isn't just limited to one person, is it?

Gonna have to send an email to Google. Not sure anyone here can really help answer your questions. Sorry.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Default GE measurement by the refractive index of water

Attached is the GE screen copy from an eye altitude of 75'. The radius of the aircraft wingtip is readily measured with the GE ruler to find a value of 24"using the arc defined by the light blue illumination reflection of the wingtip .