Thread: Please Help! Asap!

Default Please Help! Asap!

I lost all of my kml files. I have downloaded the city, jewel mine, drill for oil, and cotton plant, and have got everthing back, except none of the cities will show, and yes- the cities thing is checked- so it is supposed to display. Nor will any armies or any of the routes (the coloured lines). Please- anyone help me ASAP. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by qrnster
    I lost all of my kml files. I have downloaded the city, jewel mine, drill for oil, and cotton plant, and have got everthing back, except none of the cities will show, and yes- the cities thing is checked- so it is supposed to display. Nor will any armies or any of the routes (the coloured lines). Please- anyone help me ASAP. Thank you.
    Right-click on the cities file and choose "refresh". It should then either show the cities or give you an error message. Let us know what it does.

lifesaver! oh thank you so much it works now. just a minor problem- the speech bubbles saying 'Zoom in to this city to get your next jewel' all keep on pointing to 0,0 on the map??? not that i need them especially.

The bubbles are not linked intentionally, if they pointed o the next city all you would have to do is double click them.. too easy

T.