Thread: Jewel Hunting is a pain in my... hmm... Butt?

Default Jewel Hunting is a pain in my... hmm... Butt?

Ok now, i can earn geos only by jewel hunting. I know that it's like this for the most of us. Mickey made this verifying process for precaution which is ok. But there is really some hard points in this method. Above all, why are there those weird dots and character layouts? If you want to find a solution to the cheating(script) isn't this: "2a3f7" or this: "ggg4e" enough??
    Please go back to the first system Mickey.
    No more weird layouts and those brat dots!
    Please...

Default This would be really nice...

You know what would be nice Mickey?

I shall need to click on the jewel and then click on yes in the dialog that appears (here comes the great part) and finally enter a 5 numbered random code which is formed by mere numbers (such as "25468" or "88461" in order to add those little jewels into my system. By this way, scripts would be still useless and users like myself would be very happy...

Peace out...

I don't think that's possible. Cheaters would just use a script that would recognise the numbers and automatically fill them in.
    The dots are there so auto-scripts can't be used.
    It's sad but I think it's the only way.
    By the way.... because of the raise in Geo's you get in return for your Jewels I'm now able to double the money I earn each day by finding Jewels.
    And now it's fair for everybody.

As Lukepuuk said, the dots are needed to prevent scripts from "reading" the code and entering it automatically. We had one user that had already figured out a way to do that, so I had to introduce the offset letters with the periods.

Default Let's make a deal then!

So,

- Those dots will stay.
    - Characters will appear in a random layout (offset)

Ok to these two but,

At least remove the letters and just use 5 random numbers. This way,

- Users can enter the code just using their numpads.
    - The difficulty caused by the lower case letters(all of them) would disapper.

Thanks...