Thread: Netherlands and neighbours and Sullei

Talking Netherlands and neighbours and Sullei

I'm the first one asking here for an alliance

Seeking alliance with everyone from Holland because that's my country
    I seem to be the only dutch men having succes here. So time for change.

Also Sullei because he seems to have hold of East Germany while I have West Germany. At first I wanted the whole of Germany but its gonna cost too much money to fight sullei too who seems to have the same plan.

I will never attack anyone who accepts my alliance and will try to help them too. As a sign I also nuked one of 'decodes' cities who was trying to conquer Europe as well

And in the future when we have more options I am willing to donate armies and Geo's as well to Allies.
    For now I can only attack and capture cities and leaving them again for my allies or nuke em.

Hey this Allieing stuff is cool

Now come on my dutch fellowmen...don't dissapoint me
    Ofcourse...any other country can also make me an allie. Together we're always stronger and as I work at home I do have more time playing this game

Thumbs up

Hey Lukepuuk,

You picked the wrong country. Unfortunately us Dutchies are in the minority here. And I don't play GEwar, so I can't be of much help.

Good luck though.

Stadsman

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
    -- Steven Wright

Default theater europe :)

the unprovoked nuclear destruction of vienna is a welcome reason to me to do some cleanup in europe now, hehe. nice to "battle" you, luk but i prefer the conventional battle as it isnt as spineless as nuking

now for my call:
    if there are mature leaders who prefer the conventional, oldschool battle like me i'm willing to sign an nuclear non-aggression pact with them to wipe out the axis of nuclear evil

my 1st forum post
    - great game!

haha its nothing personal decode. you were just getting too big and moving fast towards me. had to do something.

Default nevermind

nevermind - there are some guys on their way to exchange presents with yours

atomkraft - nein danke!

Also....I do think we should either use nuclear weapons or get rid of them altogether...because now I have to buy a shield for each city and the people who don't have an 250Geo's advantage over me. So either everybody buys the shield or we lose all nukes.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by decode
    nevermind - there are some guys on their way to exchange presents with yours

atomkraft - nein danke!
    can you bring me the new playstation portable? i'll exchange you with an X-Box 2

/me rolls a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiig psp to the gates of cologne

Talking

HAHAHAA the bombed housewives of Vienna hahahahahahaha

Personal wars are very expensive because they never end...
    How about stopping it and I'll promise not to nuke you again :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    Personal wars are very expensive because they never end...
    How about stopping it and I'll promise not to nuke you again :P
    No, this is fun! While you two are trying to off each other I'll sneak in back and take all of your stuff.
    Aodhan: Lord of Guts and Glory

Cool

I was already affraid that people would read this and know exactly where to look for sneaking in the back and robbing us.
    But it's not as easy as that...it's a cold war now but on the verge of breaking into a nuclear holocaust

Talking

hahaha Decode is standing outside of my city with approximately 35.000 troops. So I quickly saved up 1000Geo's to buy Nukes and blow his cities away...but when I saw the names of his troops I laughed my *** off and couldn't go on with the nukes. So just invested it in troops to give him his honest fight.
    Giving your troops names as '5000 bombed-out housewives of Vienna','5000 protesters against nuclear bombings' and '5000 nuclear mutated children of Vienna' after I nuked Vienna deserves that much haha.