Thread: How do I turn off overlays?

Default How do I turn off overlays?

I've downloaded a few but they're still there when I reboot Google Earth?

Cheers

General help for questions like these can be found in a special post in the top of this forum list.

There are two ways you can show or hide data quickly:
    • Select or de-select the check box next to an item

To turn off the display for a single placemark or overlay in the 3D viewer, click the check box next to the item to remove the check mark. To turn on a single item, select the check box.

For entire folders, you can turn on all items in the folder by selecting the folder's check box if it is not already selected. In this case, all items in the folder are turned on. A subsequent click turns off all items in the folder. Note: A folder's check box only appears selected when all its contents are selected as well.

• Right-click on a folder to hide its contents

To hide a folder's content, right-click on a folder and select Hide Contents from the pop-up menu to hide the items. This is a useful feature when you want to quickly turn off a number of icons within a folder without individually clicking on those items that are turned on.

Stadsman

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
    -- Steven Wright

Oh right, thanks a million