Thread: Google Earth Hacks mentioned in the New Jersey Star-Ledger

Default Google Earth Hacks mentioned in the New Jersey Star-Ledger

GEH was mentioned a few times in a story running today in the New Jersey Star-Ledger newspaper. I talked to them on the phone last few for a little while, and a couple of brief quotes were used in the story.

If any of you are in the New Jersey area and can send us a scan of the actual story in the paper, that'd be great.

The story can be found on their site here, or you can read a copy of it that we saved here.

Thanks,
    Mickey

Some scans have been sent by a person from New Jersey (thanks Tyler!), so I'll be getting those posted shortly.

Geotag the images for Jersey and upload 'em to Flickr. ;-)

Also, Aquastor pointed me to a new article at Search Engine Watch that mentions us quite favorably.

http://searchenginewatch.com/searchd...le.php/3532061

Default Way to GO!!!

That is GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    GEH was mentioned a few times in a story running today in the New Jersey Star-Ledger newspaper. I talked to them on the phone last few for a little while, and a couple of brief quotes were used in the story.

If any of you are in the New Jersey area and can send us a scan of the actual story in the paper, that'd be great.

The story can be found on their site here, or you can read a copy of it that we saved here.

Thanks,
    Mickey