Thread: Messages

Default Messages

I would appreciate it if people just checked their messages all the time...

Default bd8494

i know i write to the new people but they don't reply i think they dont know about the messages

Suffering...

what???

Default Messages

I am not a computer geek but wondering if a new message alert could be shown at login. Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    I am not a computer geek but wondering if a new message alert could be shown at login. Is this possible?
    Yes, but it has to be selected by each user in their "User CP" at the top.

I've added a little folder icon at the top right where it shows you when you have a PM. When you have an unread message in there, the folder blinks. This should help with the problem a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Yes, but it has to be selected by each user in their "User CP" at the top.

I've added a little folder icon at the top right where it shows you when you have a PM. When you have an unread message in there, the folder blinks. This should help with the problem a little bit.
    I have seen it, used it and like it. Thanks.

How is the request coming for donations? There are a lot of good suggestions.

How is the request coming for donations? There are a lot of good suggestions.
    We're not requesting donations right now. Just looking for ways to make sure that the game is able to pay for it's own servers as it continues to grow. Good ideas so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    We're not requesting donations right now. Just looking for ways to make sure that the game is able to pay for it's own servers as it continues to grow. Good ideas so far.
    I don't mean to pry but if we players are not donating does that mean that this game is funded by you and your people alone. Mickey I dont see how that is fare to you unless you are up there with Gates.
    I guess you might look at giving enjoyment to us as payment.

I don't mean to pry but if we players are not donating does that mean that this game is funded by you and your people alone. Mickey I dont see how that is fare to you unless you are up there with Gates.
    I guess you might look at giving enjoyment to us as payment.
    I think that if the donations were used to make improvements to the game
    (and some for mickey's time) that would be great and everyone would get the benefits from making the donations by the game's improvements.

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

Quote Originally Posted by michael fontenot
    I think that if the donations were used to make improvements to the game
    (and some for mickey's time) that would be great and everyone would get the benefits from making the donations by the game's improvements.

I dont know how much of a burdon this is to Mickey but the game is well worth paying for. I have played alot of games but none come close to this one. I dont even watch tv. I could pay what I save form not buying DVDs.