Thread: Army experience

Question Army experience

Hi guys,

I hope this was not suggested yet. What about adding an "experience" parameter to the armies?

They have a name but it is sad that the only characteristic is the amount of troops. Experience could be accumulated in battle, specially when winning other armies or conquering a city. It could decrease again with inactivity.

Experience could affect the battle (increase the 50 soldier parameter for the random kills, decrease it when defending) and also the troops movement speed. Of course, adding new inexperienced soldiers to the army will average (lower) the experience.

Experience should be kept secret to each player, in my opinion.

What do you think?
    - palau

Quote Originally Posted by palau
    Hi guys,

I hope this was not suggested yet. What about adding an "experience" parameter to the armies?

They have a name but it is sad that the only characteristic is the amount of troops. Experience could be accumulated in battle, specially when winning other armies or conquering a city. It could decrease again with inactivity.

Experience could affect the battle (increase the 50 soldier parameter for the random kills, decrease it when defending) and also the troops movement speed. Of course, adding new inexperienced soldiers to the army will average (lower) the experience.

Experience should be kept secret to each player, in my opinion.

What do you think?
    - palau
    I agree completely. Something along those lines will be coming soon.

Aaaaaaah! Finally