Thread: Resource use....

Default Resource use....

Just some thoughts....

I was thinking, if you do implement someday different types of units (Tanks, Bombers, whatsoever) you couls also implement some other resources (copper, steel, carbonmines...) and use specific resources to get these units.

The other thing i┤d love to see would be a historial of the exchange rates...
    (How was it, by the way there are influenced by?)

Saludos, Nico

You ask too much!! :P

But seriosly, Mickey will have a head like a watermelon soon...

There was also thought previously that you would need oil (because it already is a resource) aswell as time to move troops across the map, or that troops would need oil (for machinations) and cotton (uniforms) to upkeep. Those that don't have mines would have to buy the supplies - supply and demand....

Yep. Someday hope it will be that way.
    We are on our way. The bank is there. That's the first step we needed.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkriegmj
    There was also thought previously that you would need oil (because it already is a resource) aswell as time to move troops across the map, or that troops would need oil (for machinations) and cotton (uniforms) to upkeep. Those that don't have mines would have to buy the supplies - supply and demand....
    Yes you are right. What about a tax for moving armies. There should be a small expence for movement.
    Last edited by anthonywitt; 09-18-2005 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkriegmj
    I would like to be able to refresh an expired oil well that belongs too me using less less geos (30). The well has been drilled so the price to refresh should be less.

Quote Originally Posted by War_Peace
    You ask too much!! :P

But seriosly, Mickey will have a head like a watermelon soon...
    War_Peace if there is one good answer out of many question than the many question paid for the good answer. This is called brainstorming.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    I would like to be able to refresh an expired oil well that belongs too me using less less geos (30). The well has been drilled so the price to refresh should be less.

That's the best idea I've heard yet, hate owning a bunch of useless wells and mines.

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Unfortunately that leaves noobs at a distict disadvantage. There are only a finite amount of mine/well places in the map and if all those are taken and the owners are refreshing them when they go dry, then the only source of income for the nooby is jewels, and that'd suck!

You gotta be on the ball as does a noob to stay ahead of the pack.

Blitzkrieg