Thread: help for Google Eart

Default help for Google Eart

I hope someone could help me. I see only green screen although the software seems to be working - zooming in/out and able to search location but the screen is just green only. My display adapter is supported with correct driver. I wonder what could be the problem.

Thanks for any idea...

Default hmmm

if you downloaded google earth before a certain date (i forgot when) theres a glitch like that in the program uninstall the program and reinstall it from earth.google.com thanks for your question-Hypeserver
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

Hi hyperserver,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have downloaded again GE. uninstall the previous and re install the new one. but the same green screen. What I have noticed is that when logging in, i am receiving/sending data. but the globe which is supposed to be on the screen (i guess) is not there.

Then when zooming in or clicking places, it is working. eye alt is zooming in but it would turn green and my connection is not receiving/sending data..

regards,

Thanks micky