Thread: Nuclear Test Explosions Database discussion

Default Nuclear Test Explosions Database discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Nuclear Test Explosions Database

This database contains comprehensive information on every known nuclear test and explosion. The data is taken from various governmental and non-governmental sources.

The database is live and searchable on a wide range of criteria, and you can add your own comments.

Lightbulb Other ideas for dynamic GE databases?

If you have suggestions for additional features for the database, or would like to help improve its accuracy and completeness please let me know.

I'm working on creating a generic database service to cover any subject where users can add new entries automagically from GE, that will offer the same level of searching and generating dynamic KML files.

My first use of it will be to store and classify all placemarks and overlays relating to the infamous "Area 51", Groom Lake, the Nellis & Tonopah Testing Ranges and related data.

Suggestions welcome

http://nukes.tjworld.org

TJ

Here is a very comprehensive list.

Yours seemed to be missing a few, or did I use it incorrectly...however I do like the mushroom cloud icon.

Arrow

The idea with my database is, anyone can update it - its not unformatted static HTML or text. The source for the database was a comprehensive text database but I've not tried to scour it for accuracy.

I wrote it purely as a bit of fun to do something useful with GE.