Thread: Unfair

Default Unfair

[IMG][/IMG]
    ok this is regarding the post i made on saturday, now why am i an idiot for posting crap on her like that. The forum is where any one can post anything they want, what happened to freedom of speech. The other thing why is it that just because i was attacking london does everyone presume that i thought it would be funny to attack the same place after 7/7 atacks. The fact was that London was the closest city to my homebase justifies the fact that i attacked it had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. And if i wanted to attack with all my troops to get rid of them why not?
    This just shows that you are so addicted to this crap game that you link it to the real world to much. The only connection is the name places and their locations that's it.
    finally i didn't even say something like go fu*k the rest of you when i left i left sensibly just leaving a simple note with no harsh language.
    gareth

mickey: why am i an idiot and why was i banned, please if you have a justifiabe reason please post it

I think he said that because we don't really care to read "I'm leaving" type posts... if you want to leave, leave... that's about the gist of it I think.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

Don't be quick to infer what you're inferring about Mickey or the players here. Perhaps Mickey was a bit quick on the draw as well in drawing inferences about your post, but understanding that some things are darned sensitive issues -- and that people vary in their sensitivity -- goes a long way toward rebuilding bridges. Mickey has to moderate on behalf of a community of participants, here, and probably needs to have a quicker trigger finger as a consequence.

I think your current post is a bit of a mixed message, though -- offering jibes that are unworthy of your expressed sense of injustice in being misunderstood. I counsel you to accept that you were misunderstood -- not that Mickey or anyone else is surfacing weird idiosyncracies.

Do a couple privates with Mickey to reconcile things. Snap a photo of the two of you shoving wedding cake in each others' faces, kiss, makeup, and we'll all don leotards and leap about in the forest, throwing daisies and . . . er . . .

</Freudian moment>

hehehe Rasqual. I'm not even going to mention the fact that the 13 year olds playing won't understand half of what you said... doh.. I just did. That's ok, I liked it. Let them infer whatever they want.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

'I think he said that because we don't really care to read "I'm leaving" type posts... if you want to leave, leave... that's about the gist of it I think.'

why don't they then have a 'leave' or 'delete account' button.
    and why did he have to be so harsh, why not just say we don't need i'm leaving posts to me but instead he block's me? Thanks.

If you feel that it is unfair, PM Mickey. He's a reasonable individual and will give you some insight into why he chose to close the thread and ban you.

ok so i will wait for his response on this thread.

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

The freedom of speech also includes the use of brain! Mickey is doing a ****load of work to get this working for you for nothing. And he is trying that everybody has fun here. How much fun would it be if everybody does things like this.

Think about it...

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
    Norman R. Augustine

what fun did i spoil? i didn't even take over the city or anything, infact i don't even think i killed any defending troops

Default Look pal!

Ok, ok! I am not gonna criticize you

If there is a person out there that suffered from Mickey's wrath, it's me!

He is a little unpredictable and sometimes "Too Fast&Too Furious" although I did not understand that "you're an idiot" part.

I am familar with the "do not post crap like that" bla bla... (AHhahaha ) That is a standart for admins, I guess. Beezer uses the exact phrase!

Anyway, Mickey must have been really(I mean it) tense to say some thing like "idiot" in public.

Bottom line, just do not make this bigger then it is.

Mick, I wonder your not excuse but motive on saying "Idiot" to him... I don't care banning part ahahaha (Jooooooking...)

This forum used to be a serious one but it's becoming a humourus one.
    I think if you really wanted to post things like this you should've chosen the Trashtalk board. That was made so the rest could stay like what it is made for.

Quote Originally Posted by garethpc
    what fun did i spoil? i didn't even take over the city or anything, infact i don't even think i killed any defending troops
    Dude. Your posts subsequent to your original complaint have been trying to divert attention from your careless remark about London. Don't flatter your sense of injury by pretending that it was anything but that, that angered Mickey. If you were misunderstood, work through that with Mickey. But don't go grandstanding on all this other crap. You'll only generate more derision in your direction. Duly earned derision, I dare say.

I'm capable of sympathizing with someone who's been misunderstood. But sympathy's sure to give way to contempt when you play the victim instead of admitting that you, like any of us, are capable of being a hapless doof at times.

Get over it.

Rasqual. If your alliance didn't have so many 0,0,0 people in it, I'd be there. You've got ... not class really, but close. Can't quite think of a word for it.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace

Quote Originally Posted by reklats
    Rasqual. If your alliance didn't have so many 0,0,0 people in it, I'd be there.
    Hey, those 0,0,0 people have 2.0 geo/jewel ratios. Do you know where they keep their money? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by garethpc
    If you want answer from Mickey on this, PM him. Don't post it here in the forum.

Thread closed.