Thread: So many armies....

Hybrid View

Default So many armies....

michael fontenot has 1297 armies

I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time.
    Think, then speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley
    michael fontenot has 1297 armies

I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time.
    Hmmmmm....that is a lot of armies.

Maybe he is building for a massive, world-wide strike where he will wipe us all out.

Maybe a few of us should make a pre-emptive strike and kill a few of them.........

Whatever way...i do believe he bought them before Mickey came with the new rule

Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar

That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.

I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish

Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightySquigglies
    That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.

I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish
    What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.

Luke-thanks for the defense and yes i did that before the ban on script assistance.

Beezer-you are paranoid.

Stanley-get a hobby, nobody likes a rat.

Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.
    yeah that was pretty much my only reason plus if people see 100 armies in a city they know there's at least 10000 troops in there (provided no one has attacked said armies.

Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS