Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: So many armies....

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default So many armies....

    michael fontenot has 1297 armies

    I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time.
    Think, then speak.

  2. #2
    Master of the Universe Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley
    michael fontenot has 1297 armies

    I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time.
    Hmmmmm....that is a lot of armies.

    Maybe he is building for a massive, world-wide strike where he will wipe us all out.

    Maybe a few of us should make a pre-emptive strike and kill a few of them.........

  3. #3

    Default

    Whatever way...i do believe he bought them before Mickey came with the new rule

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    141

    Default

    That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.


    I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

    I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish


    Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

  5. #5
    Master of the Universe Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightySquigglies
    That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.


    I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

    I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish
    What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

    I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.

  6. #6
    Member michael fontenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Luke-thanks for the defense and yes i did that before the ban on script assistance.

    Beezer-you are paranoid.

    Stanley-get a hobby, nobody likes a rat.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

    I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.
    yeah that was pretty much my only reason plus if people see 100 armies in a city they know there's at least 10000 troops in there (provided no one has attacked said armies.


    Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •