Thread: Lotto

Hybrid View

Default Lotto

I'm starting a lotto. Tickets will be 1 geo, the pot starts at 20 geo's. Anyone interested please send me a PM with your number and 1 geo, Please provide your information in the private message (thats how im gonna keep track of your wagers) The number you pick can be any number between 1 and 42. The winning number will be determined wednesday and saturday nights at 11pm EST. I will be using the power ball number of the powerball drawing to determine the winner. If there is no winner, the pot will be rolled over to the next drawing. Anyone not in the US you can check the number at www.powerball.com. The winnings will be payed out prior to the next drawing. Please make sure to send a PM with your number dated prior to the drawing, Any bet made after 10:45 EST on the day of the drawing will be considered null and void and not refunded.

If there is any moderator issue with lotto, All bets will be refunded and lotto will cease.

If everything is ok, Good Luck and happy betting.

The first drawing will be this saturday

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    If there is any moderator issue with lotto, All bets will be refunded and lotto will cease.
    It's fake money, so I see no problem with it. Creative idea! Good use of the powerball number to prove that you're not cheating to help someone out.

If someone else has a legitimate issue with this idea, I'll be happy to listen, but I don't see a problem.

Oh I'm IN

Default Love It

i love it. I am definitly in!
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

ok cool

Default Ha

i was just thinking wouldnt it suck if u did guess the number right and if u bought a ticket u would be rich. LOL. Oh well im too young to buy a ticket anyways.

I need a little explanation on how many numbers and such...or do i get that from powerball? must admit i haven't checked yet.

People have been doing this in RPG's for years... the only one who wins is the guy running it. I didn't read your rules yet.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

Looks like there is little confusion. I sent in all the numbers you only need one number a powerball number.

ok, just to clarify...im just using the actual powerball number....the red ball....so pick 1 number....1 - 42...make your number the title so i dont have to click all the msg's...in the body put the number as well with your name to post in the winning lotto post on sunday and thursday.

Also, just like in real powerball, multiple winners will split the pot. Hopefully i get a good turn out and the pots will rise, Also i will add more number if a bunch of people win and the split is less than their bet of 1 geo.<br>

basically..someones gonna win

Awsome idea... Love it.

Default Taxes for the poor

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    I'm starting a lotto. Tickets will be 1 geo, the pot starts at 20 geo's. Anyone interested please send me a PM with your number and 1 geo, Please provide your information in the private message (thats how im gonna keep track of your wagers) The number you pick can be any number between 1 and 42. The winning number will be determined wednesday and saturday nights at 11pm EST. I will be using the power ball number of the powerball drawing to determine the winner. If there is no winner, the pot will be rolled over to the next drawing. Anyone not in the US you can check the number at www.powerball.com. The winnings will be payed out prior to the next drawing. Please make sure to send a PM with your number dated prior to the drawing, Any bet made after 10:45 EST on the day of the drawing will be considered null and void and not refunded.

If everything is ok, Good Luck and happy betting.

The first drawing will be this saturday

Remember the LOTTO is only another taxes directed at the poor.

Great idea but I hope you are up for the whinning that will follow. Given the amount of work you will devote to it, I propose that you should be able to collect 10% of the total pot.

The lotto drawing is in 2 hours 11pm sat night est, You have until 10:45 to enter the drawing....

There was no winner last night, the winning number was 15, http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_numbers.asp

the next drawing will be oct 19th with a jackpot of 30 geos!