Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After The Reset

Transferring Geos. It may have been said or is in effect(don't do so don't know myself). If transferring to another person, charge a percentage of the transaction from that person, user fee of sorts. You could even have a 24hr holding limit till it processess. Like real life transfers. That would discourage geo transfering a little, if percent/time was a high/long enough an amount. "GST(Geo service tax)." The more inconvenient the process the less likely players may do it? You'll still get the multiple accounts occuring, but they can't immediately use the funds if needed to buy armies.
    Just a thought? good, bad, redundant?

Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    Thanks to the army upkeep costs and getting geo's for city value, this is allready done...it would cost you a lot of money to have hundreds of thousands of troops in a small city.
    I understand that but with the amount you rake in from mines etc... and the relatively small upkeep cost for troops its quite feasible to have an extremely large army in a small city just so you can own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    I like that idea. Everyone is looking for an idea to stop people taking advantage of the multiple accounts...i think something like this needs to be done before the reset...otherwise those with proxies or anything will have an enormous advantage.
    Thanks, I am just brainstorming ways to put everyone on level terms. I for one could use a proxy to create hundreds of accounts by the way both my personal internet and my works internet is set up. However, I don't think this makes the game any more fun and would take the shine of actually getting high up in the top players list. (I'll be there soon )

Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

Yes, at the moment troop upkeep costs are tiny - to make it more realistic and to discourage 11 million troop armies ( ) then making it cost a fair bit more to keep armies would be a good idea.

It seems at the moment troop upkeep is 0
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS