Thread: One bank transaction per hour

Default One bank transaction per hour

You are now limited to performing one bank transaction per hour. This should be plenty for most of you, but will prevent (or at least slow down) any scripting.

Only trouble is, if I deposit my funds to get the interest then decide a minute later I need more troops in an army.. doh, gotta wait an hour.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

Quote Originally Posted by reklats
    Only trouble is, if I deposit my funds to get the interest then decide a minute later I need more troops in an army.. doh, gotta wait an hour.
    Yep, that's a problem. However, I think some kind of time limit needs to be in place. How long would be fair?

why not just limit the transactions between players? and not the one with your own money from bank to hand and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    why not just limit the transactions between players? and not the one with your own money from bank to hand and vice versa?
    I think thiswould be an excellent compromise to the curernt bank transaction limit.

I like it.

And change it to X transactions per hour. Not 1 transaction per X minutes. X per hour that way if I do 2 back to back it's ok as long as I don't exceed X (4?)
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

this might be a little harder to code.

but as reklats sais, i usually bank my money in the hope of actually keeping it this time, but then i need it again.

maby make it so you can only deposit once an hour, but that hour you can withdraw the amount you just deposited.
    this would still leave earlyer banked money for the next hour, but would rule out stupid mistakes like 3 0's instead of 2 maby, i dont know who would be that stupid..

/me looks around inocently