Thread: Current Upload Approval Delays

Hybrid View

Exclamation Current Upload Approval Delays

Thursday, July 21, 13:40 MDT

We currently have a backlog of over 100 files waiting to be approved. Mickey is out of town, so it is just myself and Fishbone doing the verifying, thumbnailing, and approving.

We apologize for the delays, but it might be a day or two before we get things back to normal.

Thank for your understanding.

Jim

Update - 15:10 MDT

I think I see what happened. I left for work about 8:30 this morning and there were eight files awaiting approval. When I logged on about 9:45 and saw scores of files in the 'submitted, not approved queue' I went slack jawed.

Well, I'm guessing that everybody just decided today was the day to upload their favorite kmz or kml file.

We are slowly catching up on the backlog.
    Last edited by Mickey; 07-28-2005 at 03:54 AM. Reason: No bbcode in this forum, because it shows up funny on the front of the site

I've written a number of scripts to help make it easier for us to approve files as they're submitted. We're still running about two days behind, but we're slowly catching up...

Yea! We're all caught up! As of this moment, there is ZERO backlog. We'll try our best to keep it that way.