View Poll Results: Do you like the way my lottery will work?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

9 81.82%

Thread: A different Lotto

Default A different Lotto

Hey I saw there was a lotto but I decided to make another one except here is how it works. I will instead be using the california super lotto. You will have to get three numbers right but it doesn't matter which three just get three and you win but you will be able to buy up to 10 lotto tickets if you want to check the winning numbers they will be available at CA lotto If there are multiple winners I will split the winnings just send the geo's to my bank and a private message also with the numbers you pick. If you have a complaint and you feel you where cheated you can kindly talk to me and I will try and sort it out. However if I am not able to make the problem come to a healthy conclusion I will then ask Mickey to have the final decision. The starting pot will be 30 geo's. I have them currently in my bank and I will make sure that I do not spend any of the geo's until after the drawing. The winner will be annouced probably on thursday as the number are chosen wednesday night, If I do not get much interest I will use the numbers that are drawn on thursday If I do not have more than one person respond I will move the drawing up till the saturday date of when they draw the numbers so if you put your geo's in for the wednesday it would count for the saturday instead. The cost per entry is 1.2 geo's if you have any question PM me or write a reply.

lmao.. so... you get 20% ? I still like mine better. deposit geos in my account and I'll roll a 6 sided dice. 1-2 gets you even money, 3 gets you double 4-6 and I win. I'll PM you and let you know how the roll ended up.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

Cool

How about you deposit all your geo's in my account and i'l decide whether or not to shoot you with these AK47s I'm holding

T.

Ok.. but let me know how it turns out soon ok araT? I don't like waiting.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace
    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_On...iplayer_Games/ -- Bunch of free online games similar to GEWARS

fine you only need to pay 1 geo

Okay I have a new Idea I will still be using the same lottery thing but you can choose up to 10 combinations of three numbers but each ticket will cost you 1.1. After the lotto you will get back 1 geo but the .1 geo will go into the pot. So this way you will be hardly losing any geo's and make it well worth your money to gamble for a pot of 30 Geo's the drawing will take place saturday at around sevenish I will either send back those who did not win there geo's back either that saturday, sunday or monday. If you do not recieve your geo's back PM me and I will make sure that you do. If you find any problems with my new lottery please tell me.

SO how is this all different from Brodie's lottery???

Talking

It's simple.. Brodie won't make any money at this one... Zigot will. lmao, if you suckers buy into this non-sense you deserve to have your cities taken.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace

This lottery is different in that you get 1 geo back if you don't win but the other .1 goes into the pot.

Talking

and you get the interest from the .1 for a week?

Hey.. that's better than any bonus city out there. Plus you get interest from the original 1 geo until it's returned (until the drawing).

Hell yeah, I want in on this crazy action.

I'm starting a lotto. Using the midwest powerball lotto picks. Each play is 1 geo. No winner then your picks transfer to the next week for free.
    How's that? Play once, chance to win forever. Send your geo and your number picks to my bank account.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace

So is anyone going to play my lotto? If you will PM me.

Red face

hehe well all 5 of your posts are about us sending you geos.
    Chad +1 from War_Peace

So what isn't that what it's all about getting geo's?