Thread: Viewing details

Default Viewing details

Hi everybody,

I was just trrying GE the first time. All seems to be fine, however, when I zoom in, I get blank green patches instead of a more detailed view. What I have to change?

Thanks,

Tom

how much to you zoom in?
    if you are less than 50 meters above the ground in an non-detailed area, you can only see some green and brown pixels, that's normal.
    but if you zoom in only a little bit, i don't know what could be wrong.

it's starts to get blank green at around 700/800 miles (the indication that is displayed right down).

tom

Quote Originally Posted by tomschuster
    Hi everybody,

I was just trrying GE the first time. All seems to be fine, however, when I zoom in, I get blank green patches instead of a more detailed view. What I have to change?

Thanks,

Tom
    Do me a favour and go to "San Francisco, CA" and zoom in, give it a minute to load - is it high detail there? or do you still get green patches

If its still not working please provide me with some details about your PC, specifically your Operating system, your internet connection speed, and your video card..

T.

araT, I just tried your suggestion of viewing SF. Being new to GE, why do all of what appears to be tall buildings all show up as white blocks as opposed to actually seeing the roof tops? Can you or anyone else explain it to me?
    Thanks
    Floyd

It sounds as if you have the buildings layer on. To disable this uncheck the checkbox labelled "Buildings" on the bottom of the screen.

Stadsman

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
    -- Steven Wright

That's it stadsman. Thanks a million. The check is being sent by email. Keep an eye on your inbox.
    Floyd

Thumbs up tom

Quote Originally Posted by tomschuster View Post
    it's starts to get blank green at around 700/800 miles (the indication that is displayed right down).

tom
    Dear Tom,
    my opinion is that may be any image like tif, kmz or ndvi are overlay in your GE , so try it. If weather or any other window of GE is check then remove check.

may be your problem will solved

regards,

imran aziz tunio