View Poll Results: How should the resource gathering be?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fields/Wells/Mines should last shorter thus give out the Geos faster.

27 61.36%
  • Fields/Wells/Mines should last longer thus give out the Geos slower.

7 15.91%
  • Time limit should be 36 hours.

9 20.45%
  • Time limit should be 24 hours. Can even be shorter.

32 72.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Resource Gathering: The Poll

Default Resource Gathering: The Poll

Choose the options you like the most...

Good luck convincing Mickey..

T.

I like the 24 hour limit...now we all have our own fields, it won't get clogged anymore...what was the reason by the way for making it 36 hours?
    I thought it was to give newbies a chance to find a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    ...what was the reason by the way for making it 36 hours?
    I thought it was to give newbies a chance to find a spot?
    Ditto. We created this to try and unclog the fields, but now it's there to hold us back.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

aravan, CianR, Lukepuuk, MkhitarSparapet, palau, Stanley, Timmetie

You can choose multiple choices and you should have too...

Unfortunately, you have already voted on this poll. Better next time...

One for the duration of the fields/wells/mines and one for the time limit...

For the future participants, please select one from the first two and another from the last two options...

Thanks...

What if we don't like any of the first two options? I think it is great right now, with diamonds being a short-term investment, cotton a long-term one and oil in between.

Only problem here with the yields is cotton. As the return is expanded so much in time, you get similar return as you would get by leaving the 50 Geos in the bank and cashing the interests. Remember, money in the bank triplicates (x3) every month.

Fair prices for resources could be: diamonds (0.1), oil (0.15), cotton (0.20).

I love the thought of slowing down the game and making you greedy mother truckers writhe in pain while you have to patiently watch your geos grow!

This means that you can no longer really afford to flippantly make battle decisions.
    If you make a poor decision then you *will* feel the pain, and it will take you a long time to recover from it.

A sleeper can sit back and patiently wait for an opportune moment to strike and then take down one of the uber lords.

If you are an uber-lord and you get hit badly by a sleeper, it should *not* be easy for you to quickly heal yourself and fight back.

A game that allows you to quickly grow back after making rash decisions is less fun than a game that involves careful planning.

Quote Originally Posted by swooby
    I love the thought of slowing down the game and making you greedy mother truckers writhe in pain while you have to patiently watch your geos grow!

This means that you can no longer really afford to flippantly make battle decisions.
    If you make a poor decision then you *will* feel the pain, and it will take you a long time to recover from it.

A sleeper can sit back and patiently wait for an opportune moment to strike and then take down one of the uber lords.

If you are an uber-lord and you get hit badly by a sleeper, it should *not* be easy for you to quickly heal yourself and fight back.

A game that allows you to quickly grow back after making rash decisions is less fun than a game that involves careful planning.
    So far, you're outvoted.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

[QUOTE=swooby]

Wow!... Maybe the best post I have ever read!...

So what you say is that no one is safe!?

Should we get paranoid!?

Well... We want our fight!! Grrrrrr... Give us the Geos, give them now!... :P

Default Makes no sense!

This make no sense. The game is call GEWar - NOT GEWait! More geos, more quickly = More WAR, More battles and MORE fun. That is what the majority of players want I think. The game is currently too SLOW. Please Mickey, can we go back to how it was a week or two ago. I am making 5 times less per day now than I was then. Therefore it will take 5 times longer before I make a move. The wait it BORING me.

Oh, so what you're saying is someone who spends a lot of time on the game, plays a lot and works to stay on top should be able to be taken down by someone who logs in once a week to check his mines?