Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey, this is a problem!

Default Mickey, this is a problem!

Ok, Mickey. I get your reason for changing the fields, and stuff around, but it's too much. I've been buying fields, and mines and wells as often as I can. But now I'm at 47.90 geos a day! That's 1/12 of what I used to make before you changed them! If I had just started the game, I could get this. But now, here I am, played for months, and weeks, since the reset, and I'm can't get farther than this? You're driving the game into the ground.
    Maybe you can reinstitute these "features" later, but give us a month, or something, to get up to maximum wells, so we can actually have money coming in! As it is, I can't even afford a well without collecting jewels every day.
    Please, lower the time limit, or change the wells to 5x longer, instead.
    Last edited by His Lord Uberdude; 10-25-2005 at 03:22 PM.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

oooor, maby give us a one time coupon to inmediatly set 8 mines?

Default pls change it~~

i got 3 wells... only 27 geos a day

nm my brilliant plan, just realised they would all dry out thesame time..

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    oooor, maby give us a one time coupon to inmediatly set 8 mines?
    nm my brilliant plan, just realised they would all dry out thesame time..
    Not necessarily, as the ending time is random within a range. However, I really don't want to give anything else to new players, as that becomes more encouragement for people to create multiple accounts.

well, im not saying free mines, you'd still have to pay for em.

The problem stays that people would just create a dozen multiple accounts... we will have to wait till the system works more secure.
    The new jewel hunt way is kinda fun really...i had enough of those dull cities

Quote Originally Posted by ronnielim
    i got 3 wells... only 27 geos a day
    I've got two cotton fields = 10 geos a day

Quote Originally Posted by methos
    I've got two cotton fields = 10 geos a day
    2 wells, 2 mines and a field only equals 47 goes. My only hope is to jewel hunt tons of money and use the bank.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

i have a oil field that gives about 1100 barrels a day
    but it's out of oil tomorrow and then my daily income will go down...

Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Ok, Mickey. I get your reason for changing the fields, and stuff around, but it's too much. I've been buying fields, and mines and wells as often as I can. But now I'm at 47.90 geos a day! That's 1/12 of what I used to make before you changed them! If I had just started the game, I could get this. But now, here I am, played for months, and weeks, since the reset, and I'm can't get farther than this? You're driving the game into the ground.
    Maybe you can reinstitute these "features" later, but give us a month, or something, to get up to maximum wells, so we can actually have money coming in! As it is, I can't even afford a well without collecting jewels every day.
    Please, lower the time limit, or change the wells to 5x longer, instead.
    Mickey I petition you not to change the payout/duration or the current formula for resources but to lift the time limits entirely. I propose a complete lift of any time restrictions to build resources (limited only by the space available for the wells/mines/fields). This would reward those players who prudently invest in the world bank.

Despite an exponential increase in my income from interest through the bank, I have watched my daily decrease by 50%. This is unacceptable.

Default Lol

I have a cotten field that last 107 dayz!!!! My goodness
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Now it's 3 cotton fields that produce 18 goes a day , the newest one last until Febuary too

Quote Originally Posted by Radeon
    I have a cotten field that last 107 dayz!!!! My goodness
    Yeah, but how much is it bringing in daily? Probably less than five geos!

Oil Income (4 wells)
    361.00 barrels per day = 36.10 Geos per day.

Cotton Income (4 plantations)
    159.00 pounds per day = 23.85 Geos per day.

its ridiculous! I spend 50 geos every 36 hours and after 4 of such "investments" I still dont get enough back to cover one of these expenses!!!

This is a waste of good will and time!!!