Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attack only from within GE?

@AraT
    I thought someone suggested to attack other players ONLY on Google Earth. Meaning you couldn't give the armies any order from the website. This would be not good.

Unabling to move armies and other functions within internet explorer would only do the scripters good, as it will always be able to do within explorer if you know how to.

Personally, I think a a IE based page is still neccessary for those with slow computers and connection. And since its Google Earth Wars, GE still needs to be the "primary" interface. Do Both I say

but its sounds like a vote, where the results are only used as a guide for Mickey.
    after all GEWar is Mickey's idea.

Vote !

why you are all using IE is beyond me Firefox is so0o0o0o0 much better atleast if you are going to refer to the GEWar websire, refer to it as a browser page, rather than an "IE" page, thats incorrect as it works with both

Theleveller; Both ideas were put through, but I think for now using both would be the best idea, just to help players move over

T.

Actually one of my friends p.c is too slow to run google earth... but he can open googleearthhacks/war and attack, buy and send armies from there. When he come to my house he builds his wells, and stuff.
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981