Thread: Egersund, Rogaland, Norway discussion

Default Egersund, Rogaland, Norway discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Egersund, Rogaland, Norway

This file contains some aerial photos of Egersund, a small and cosy town on the south-east coast of Norway. It also contains a lot of placemarks regarding everything wort knowing, from restaurants to camp sites, also historical points of interest (like an old stone ring reminiscent of the Stone Henge in England) and much more from Egersund and the near vicinity. I've tried uploading a much higher resolution version, but as of yet Google Earth Hacks does not accept that large files. But this one should work (file size: 821 kb).

Default Forgot to adjust draw order on one of the layers

It seems I forgot to adjust the draw order on one of the layers. I have an extra detailed layer called "Stoplesteinan" that shows an ancient stone circle, but since I forgot to adjust the draw order, you now have to disable the other layers to display it.

Edit: Seems there's also some icons that for mysterious reasons have changed into campsite icons... that's Google Earth's fault, not mine And also it seems I've written that the town is on the southeast coast, but it's actually on the southwest coast of Norway.
    Last edited by jambo; 10-25-2005 at 10:54 PM.