Thread: Jewel Value

Default Jewel Value

Mickey, i know you want us to lean more and more on city taxes and other passive income, and i love this cause it means less jeweling.

but now the mines etc will not be up to full strenght for a while, city taxes have stayed thesame but you've raised the jewel worth by a 100%.

I'm not having more difficulty finding jewels then before you changed it, and now that some *through clenched teeth* Helpful *arg* guy posted the placemarks, i dont see why anyone not scripting before should have more trouble finding jewels.

So please turn em back, with the 1.21 worth things were quite balanced actually.

PS, this can wait until after i get riyadh back

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    PS, this can wait until after i get riyadh back

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about recieving too much money

T.

Timmetie might be right about the recources a bit, but I think Mickey was trying to get people into the economic business slowly.
    The good point is that multiple accounts are now quite worthless. Another good point is that newbies can't just join in and kick a big guy out who's been there for weeks.
    Also the jewels are right on value now...again don't forget about the newbies. When more places are added and they have to look for something, they might want to get more then 1.21 geo's.

Sheddup, Tim! Jewels are my only hope until I get my resources going!
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

That makes absolutely no sense uberdude, as other people will get thesame jewel worth.

only when compaired to city taxes and passive income there's a difference.

So you want the sliding jewel value again?
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

nope, just 1.21. maby a little slide between 1.51 and 1.01 or so.

No thats nonsense....collecting them is hard enough as it is...no need to hurt the players with that.
    If it gets any tougher you would assume it would go up in value instead of down. Lower it anymore and lots of players will give up, because they can't catch up with the rest anymore.