Thread: Confirmation of purchase?

Default Confirmation of purchase?

i clicked on "buy 5 armies" or something to that effect expecting a new screen to open where i would pick sizes or something like that followed buy a purchase confirmation. instead i spent 42 geos (i'm in my second day so this is a lot to me) and now i've got to feed these poor suckers too.

i was just investigating the purchase screen and ended up spending money i didn't want to.

anything you can do there?

speedfreak227

Congratulations on your first dumb mistake. May I suggest an attack on Riyadh next...

Oh, and there's nothing you can do...unless Mickey goes in and gives you back your money.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

well, i realized that finding only 3 jewels per day will cover the cost of my army but it's still not fun learning the hard way

speedfreak227

that's life...

I agree, just because i often lag into buying more armies then i need (15 once).

and as for your problem, 42 geo's isnt that much, you've learned it now and you'll need armies eventually to do something

true, but i'd rather have 8 more in the bank every day while i'm building up a bit.

is there a way to get rid of them, bsides attacking someone tough?

or is there someone tough who doesn't mine me attacking them to wipe out my armies? would i lose anything besides my 500 guys?

speedfreak227

i suggest some big UN target, i tend to carry a grudge ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak227
    true, but i'd rather have 8 more in the bank every day while i'm building up a bit.

is there a way to get rid of them, bsides attacking someone tough?
    I'm not sure if it really works...
    Just rename your army:
    Please use only letters and numbers in your army name - no punctuation or symbols
    If you give your army an inappropriate or obscene name, the army will be destroyed and all troops lost

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    Please use only letters and numbers in your army name - no punctuation or symbols
    If you give your army an inappropriate or obscene name, the army will be destroyed and all troops lost

AAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Brilliant. But you still have to wait for Mickey to come and manually kill the army. And besides, with 500 troops, you could knock as many as 1000 out of somebodies city.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.