Thread: Nukes

Default Nukes

People who use nukes will get sanctions, like they won't be able to build oil wells, diamond mines or cotton fields for a while (also lower exchange rates for existing facilities or even no chance to sell the resources). And the bank interest will be lower. On the other hand the unrealistic nuke shields should be taken out of the game. But I don't know if nukes have been used since the reset, they cost quite alot.

They also stop you from taking command of your city for quite some time, so if other users clue on they can wait on the frontlines & snag your city off you.. I'd imagine this is why noone is using them for now

When cities start being guarded by enormously huge armies the nukes will come out to play again

T.

Nukes will come out again, but we need a realistic reaction to them. Tremendous loss in city value (reparable by 5000+ geos?) and unoccupiable for weeks. After all this is done, remove the shields.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

they probally wont be used to much....10000 geos can get 140,000 troops.....so unless theres 150,000+ troops in a city it will be cheaper to use troops to take it and you wont have the 36 hour radiation...and you can occupy immediatly.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    they probally wont be used to much....10000 geos can get 140,000 troops.....so unless theres 150,000+ troops in a city it will be cheaper to use troops to take it and you wont have the 36 hour radiation...and you can occupy immediatly.
    And for a city that's worth 140,000 troops, you still have to come up with at least 100,000 to hold it after the cloud dissipates.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

========> No more Nukes after the next reset !?!

That would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxheimer
    ========> No more Nukes after the next reset !?!

That would be great!!!
    I agree... As, most of you may know...

you'd have to keep nukes but make them very hard to obtain......in real life they have been used in war twice...and it was a last ditch effort to avoid massive loss of life on both sides....me being from the US, (i know theres alot of people from other countries here), we have nukes....its not like we drop them on everyone we have have an issue with (lets not get political here) ..we'll use them as a last ditch effort if ever.....10000 geos is good.....15000 would be a little better, if anyone needs to spend 15000 geos to clear a city thats some defense they had

but a nuke shiled still only costs 250 geos