Thread: Nice little helpers

Default Nice little helpers

Hi all

Attached, you will find some nice tools that might help some of you.

The KML has many jewel hunting spots in it. It's sorted and the placemarks are set beside of the jewel location. You might add other cities and send them to me for updates.

In the ZIP file is a Firefox Search Extension for searching the download repository as quikly as possible. See Firefox documentation for help...

Finally, I made a bookmarklet for entering all values on the convertion page. Maybe you like it as much as I do
    It works very simple. If you have some jewels then select the text from "Jewels" untill "Diamonds to convert" and run it. If you have no jewels at the moment just select the text from "Oil" untill "Diamonds to convert" and run the one titled "without Jewels". After filling all input fields with its values there comes an alert window "done". You could remove that one, but then the page always displays the amount of jewels and you need to press the back button...

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very nice work on that firefox search extension!! If you dont mind we might like to offer that on the homepage It useful even if you dont play GEWar! Thanks again!

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Very nice work on that firefox search extension!! If you dont mind we might like to offer that on the homepage It useful even if you dont play GEWar! Thanks again!

T.
    Of course you can do that. Unfortunately, I can't upload it to the official Firefox repository as they have some difficulties at the moment. If you publish it, you should change the update location in it to wherever you will make it available.

Thanks for the beer, but I would prefer some good smoke.

The bookmarklets work only with Firefox...

Firefox is the better browser anyway Thanks for the permission, I'll get Mickey onto that ASAP! (since I cant edit the homepage myself) and amen on the good smoke, I owe you one, if you are ever down Australia way give me a shout

T.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    Hi all

Attached, you will find some nice tools that might help some of you.

The KML has many jewel hunting spots in it. It's sorted and the placemarks are set beside of the jewel location. You might add other cities and send them to me for updates.

In the ZIP file is a Firefox Search Extension for searching the download repository as quikly as possible. See Firefox documentation for help...

Finally, I made a bookmarklet for entering all values on the convertion page. Maybe you like it as much as I do
    It works very simple. If you have some jewels then select the text from "Jewels" untill "Diamonds to convert" and run it. If you have no jewels at the moment just select the text from "Oil" untill "Diamonds to convert" and run the one titled "without Jewels". After filling all input fields with its values there comes an alert window "done". You could remove that one, but then the page always displays the amount of jewels and you need to press the back button...

Enjoy!
    You did good work on that KML file, there may be some missing but I found them easy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++5

Thanks, Everydaybrowny1996

I know there are are some missing spots. I you want a more accurate list, just PM me.

Question Firefox Verses .......

Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    I know there are are some missing spots. I you want a more accurate list, just PM me.
    bueth, as far as a browser is concerned, how does Firefox compare to other browsers. Checking it out on the web does not give me the same information as someone whom uses it.

Currently I use a browser that is supplied by my isp (Rogers). It has tabs as well.
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

Quote Originally Posted by cowtreky
    bueth, as far as a browser is concerned, how does Firefox compare to other browsers. Checking it out on the web does not give me the same information as someone whom uses it.

Currently I use a browser that is supplied by my isp (Rogers). It has tabs as well.
    just download it for free and check it out by yourself. i'm sure you will like it.