Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next reset: mid-Novemberish

Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar

Can we please make sure the reset is at a very random time as last time it seemed to greatly benefit the U.S. users.

Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

Yes try and make it fair for everyone.. Like reset it on a weekend where most everyone has a chance at getting a good start...
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

HAHAHAHA I'll be willing to set it off at Midday EADT (East Australia Daylight Time) Which is +10GMT, but 16 hours ahead of East USA because of daylight savings. Hows that?

T.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    HAHAHAHA I'll be willing to set it off at Midday EADT (East Australia Daylight Time) Which is +10GMT, but 16 hours ahead of East USA because of daylight savings. Hows that?

T.
    Sounds good. It would be 11pm here in Brissie. Even better than midnight .
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

Senior Member TheMightySquigglies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by araT

T.
    Sounds good to me, at least that way its pretty much as fair as its going to get.

Who Dares Wins - Motto of the best special forces unit in the world, the SAS

yes i know! i was 6 hours late!

is there someone we could maby accidently paypall some money to to get an early warning?

money?
    me, me, me!

Hi 2 questions,

Will my current base be in the same location that it is now, or do I have to re do my base as well?

Second, My thought is, let us know the exact time, so we can all be prepared to go take over the world. i'm cool with what ever time, as long as I know ahead.

Thanks,
    Rusty Riley

Rusty; You get to set a new homebase and everything, when we do a reset it is like you are brand new to the game - all of you..

As for the exact time, for now all we know is that it will happen when Mickey fixes some bugs and works on a few new features.. when he is getting closer to doing that he will give us a couple of days warning.. and then, when he is 100% sure he'll probably give you all a days warning

T.

awesome. a few days of TOTAL WAR!!!!!! heheheheh

i want to try come combat out but without risk of losing everything.

speedfreak227

I have an idea. How about you give everyone like a million geos a few days before the reset then we can do crazy sh*t with HUGE armys then u can reset and everything will be normal again.

-Kable

Hmmm I'd just transfer those millions to another game, wait for the reset, and transfer it back slowly so Mickey won't notice.

I also think Mickey's server would go nuts if all players go at it at once with millions of geos

lol.. i would to luke but how could that be done....
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Bit new to this. When was the last reset and what do you loose following a reset?

Casper; the last reset was 15th October, a reset literally means just that.. we reset everything, you have to set your home base again and you get the start up pack of 50 geos & 25 jewels (or more/less if Mickey decides to change it), and thats it. Its like you are totally new to the game again

There is a chance that we may give you all a pile of Geos 3 days before the reset, so you can cause armageddon before you lose it all

T.