Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: User wishlist!!!!!

  1. #16
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinner
    Also... enable it to make it easier for new players to get their first city - but offering smaller cities that only they can own.
    To help this, maybe there can only ba a maximum defense in a city. ie. a 1,000,000 population city can be defended with a maximum of 5000 troops or maybe the city income's worth of troops. It needs to be intergrated with the split/merge army function such that if you overtake a city and have leftovers of more than the city can sustain, then the leftovers are formed into a new army that sits outside the city waiting for orders.

    I will post a discussion thread.

  2. #17
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    - Ability to choose the order of defending armies in a city.

  3. #18

    Default Re: User Wishlist

    How about outside email notification if troops are enroute to one of your cities?? Perhaps an option that you could enable?

  4. #19
    Member iricigor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
    Posts
    60

    Talking statistics

    And of course statistics! There are many suggestions on this topic, but here's one new. Stats on alliances per alliance attacks - so that we can see after whom the biggest alliances are after. And more interesting who they are not after!
    Igor Irić
    New Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro

  5. #20
    Member cowtreky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    92

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by iricigor
    And of course statistics! There are many suggestions on this topic, but here's one new. Stats on alliances per alliance attacks - so that we can see after whom the biggest alliances are after. And more interesting who they are not after!
    I would think by playing the game one should be able to figure this out. But none the less this idea is a great one. I second the vote.
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

  6. #21
    Junior Member Billy Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11

    Default

    How about a sound alert when an army is on route to a city.
    Maybe it can have a 10 or 15 minute interval with the pitch increasing the closer the army gets.
    I could sleep easier that way.

  7. #22
    Member cowtreky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    92

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mac
    How about a sound alert when an army is on route to a city.
    Maybe it can have a 10 or 15 minute interval with the pitch increasing the closer the army gets.
    I could sleep easier that way.
    Sorry Billy but that just sounds paranoid.
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowtreky
    Sorry Billy but that just sounds paranoid.
    Tell me that you aren't at least a little paranoid sleeping in a trench.

  9. #24
    Member cowtreky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    92

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cottoneyed Joe
    Tell me that you aren't at least a little paranoid sleeping in a trench.
    No worries about sleeping in a trench. Tell me are you?
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

  10. #25
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    I wish I could mod you.

    Please keep this thread fairly streamlined and chatter free as I REALLY want Mickey to use this one to see what the people want.

    thanks in advance,
    blitzkrieg

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Blitz I havent looked but Mickey should post his plans for the coming Beta !!I.
    he did this for the reset to beta II. Players could comment and make suggestions off of that thread. It would streamline very well.

  12. #27

    Default

    How about the ability to airlift your army(s) to a city, thereby making the travelling quicker - at a price of course.

    Different types of armies - infantry, mechanised etc.

    The ability to create navy vessels - transports, destroyers, cruisers, aircraft carriers etc. With the ability to attack (or defend) coastal cities.

    And one I'd really be in favour of, and it has already been mentioned - email notification if an army is on it's way to one of your cities.

  13. #28
    Senior Member maxxxheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casp3r
    How about the ability to airlift your army(s) to a city, thereby making the travelling quicker - at a price of course.

    Different types of armies - infantry, mechanised etc.

    The ability to create navy vessels - transports, destroyers, cruisers, aircraft carriers etc. With the ability to attack (or defend) coastal cities.

    And one I'd really be in favour of, and it has already been mentioned - email notification if an army is on it's way to one of your cities.
    are you serious? that's a LOT of stuff, i think the server would have a total crashdown and that brings many, many holes with it.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    not if done right

  15. #30
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Timme keep the inane chatter down, suggestions only, if you want to discuss an idea someone has, post a new topic.

    - Waypoints for travel on every continent;

    http://www.googleearthhacks.com/foru...ead.php?t=4262

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •