Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: User wishlist!!!!!

well im hurt that you say that blitz

so ill just quickly post my ideas,

Bonusses for defending, bigger and winning armies!

and after that share my concern about how useless this is. Everything we say Mickey might already have done, or seen and decided against it, or deemed impossible. Or he's thinking alongside all around different lines.

so without feed-back we're shooting in the dark, and just making a really long christmass list that would rival any childs who hasnt a clue about how money works (to explain the metaphore, money here is Mickey's thoughtprocess )

Well we can do naught but try, Timmetie.

@maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxheimer - there are no problems only solutions.

Oh omnipotent deity, Mickey, please send us a sign that our slaughtered virgin was not in vain...

that was the virgin?

i wasn't supposed to roast and eat that right?

Edit*added roast..*

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    well im hurt that you say that blitz

so ill just quickly post my ideas,

Bonusses for defending, bigger and winning armies!

and after that share my concern about how useless this is. Everything we say Mickey might already have done, or seen and decided against it, or deemed impossible. Or he's thinking alongside all around different lines.

so without feed-back we're shooting in the dark, and just making a really long christmass list that would rival any childs who hasnt a clue about how money works (to explain the metaphore, money here is Mickey's thoughtprocess )
    I PMed Mickey a few days back and asked if he would give us a "sticky" of his plans and changes coming in beta III...have not heard back.

Default PM sent to Mickey

Offical-to-do-List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey can your loyal beta testers be graced with a to do list for the up and coming brand new beta?

It would help keep the subject of beta upgrades streamlined for the readers to post suggestions. The first time this was done was great and the input was priceless.

Please.

Default nuke shields

i would like to see the cost of the nuke shield go up to maybe 1000 geos since it cost 10,000 geos to get one..also if you buy a shield ,when you leave or lose the city, the shield is lost, so the next person must buy a new one....

Default contribute

hi here

what about contributing somehow?

- Variable city size based on stability of ownership or amount of attacks (as mentioned earlier by blitzkrieg).
    The larger the armies the heavier the fight, the greater the impact on the population.

- remove nuke shields or let them degrade (time/ownership of city changes)

- a nuke is a nuke is a nuke!
    We are talking of nukes! Weapons of Mass Destruction! Not some backyard firecracker.

That is a bad joke:
    This city is currently contaminated by nuclear radation and cannot be occupied for the next 25 hours, 47 minutes and 59 seconds.
    One week or even one month would be better.

The fall-out could move (randomly) around the globe, making friends everywhere.

Comparing a nuked city to a cottage should be more appropriate.
    If variable city sizes are introduced in the game, the loss in a nuked city should be tremendous.

The price for a nuke should rise by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by WalterNeff
    - Variable city size based on stability of ownership or amount of attacks (as mentioned earlier by blitzkrieg).
    The larger the armies the heavier the fight, the greater the impact on the population.

- remove nuke shields or let them degrade (time/ownership of city changes)

- a nuke is a nuke is a nuke!
    We are talking of nukes! Weapons of Mass Destruction! Not some backyard firecracker.

That is a bad joke:

One week or even one month would be better.

The fall-out could move (randomly) around the globe, making friends everywhere.

Comparing a nuked city to a cottage should be more appropriate.
    If variable city sizes are introduced in the game, the loss in a nuked city should be tremendous.

The price for a nuke should rise by 10.
    AND, there should be a massive drop in population after a nuking, fixable only by large expenditures of geos. I think I've said this before...
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

this would also require some city economics like factories, airports, ports, roads, workers, slaves, pyramids (wondering off now).

Sorry if someone has already suggested this here, but how about cities growing in value over time, and when they are nuked this brings down the value, or maybe natural disasters could be dopwn there value to. Just like it would in real life, population in-creasing and de-creasing basicly.

And if one owns all the cities in a country then they get extra tax for owning that country basicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadownation11
    Sorry if someone has already suggested this here, but how about cities growing in value over time, and when they are nuked this brings down the value, or maybe natural disasters could be dopwn there value to. Just like it would in real life, population in-creasing and de-creasing basicly.
    Yes, that's been brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadownation11
    And if one owns all the cities in a country then they get extra tax for owning that country basicly.
    I know, I know. You've got great ideas, but they've been thought of before, just not made it into the game yet. Keep at it though, and they'll have a better chance.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

speaking of nukes and nuke shields...I think that if a city has a nuke shield you should have the option to nuke it anyways.....it hits the shield and then the shield is gone....if you and/or your alliance are willing to spend 20k to destroy a city..you should have that option....maybe even 2 nukes then shield goes away..

regardless...if you buy a nuke shield and you leave city (beaten or abandon) the nuke shield should go away then.