Thread: Setting up my base, HELP

Angry Setting up my base, HELP

umm i followed the instructions on GEH and downloaded gehwar_homebase, loaded it up in GE and then it brought up the cross hair and i clicked on it and selected yes, then it brought up the browser and said i had to log in, which i did, and then it asked me to set up my base and download that same file again!!! I did that anyway and loaded it up and selected another place for my base, clicked yes, and it did the same thing! help please

Hi!

I have no idea what would be causing that endless cycle, maybe try checking the box to kep you logged in.. also, try leaving the browser window you logged in with open

Let us know if this doesnt work

T.

my browser forgets im logged in as well sometimes, try logging in, keep the browser window open (also select remember password) and then place your base.

it works for me with oil fields etc.

Have you tried re-downloading google earth? The first time i downloaded it, it had problems

Default same prob

I had to uninstall GE and re-install it.. then I re-downloaded the files....spent an hour trying to setup my home base...before I tried this, and it worked.
    The sound of jet fighters is followed by the sound of freedom