Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 175 of 175

Thread: Destroy the NAR

  1. #166
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    anyone still awake?
    I was never asleep, I was out ensuring my wife can continue in the lifestyle she's accustomed to.

    What do you do as a job, luke and brodie?

  2. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    I was never asleep, I was out ensuring my wife can continue in the lifestyle she's accustomed to.

    What do you do as a job, luke and brodie?
    I'm a website developer and also do layouts for websites/advertisements/teletext and such.
    Used to be able to work from home 4 days in the week but I know have youngsters to watch over so I have to work there 3 days in the week and 2 at home.
    Though in the summer I'll be back in crete again. I can work all summer in a beachbar there again and still come back to my workplace in the winter once more. Beachbarwork pays much less but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

    How about you brodie?

  3. #168
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    I'm a website developer and also do layouts for websites/advertisements/teletext and such.
    Used to be able to work from home 4 days in the week but I know have youngsters to watch over so I have to work there 3 days in the week and 2 at home.
    Though in the summer I'll be back in crete again. I can work all summer in a beachbar there again and still come back to my workplace in the winter once more. Beachbarwork pays much less but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

    How about you brodie?
    So you have young padawans aswell luke

    I've unfortunately got too many comittments to be able to live a few months of each year in a warmer climate. Maybe one day I'd like to buy a holiday house north of brisbane to live out the winter months.

  4. #169
    Member Brendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Maybe one day I'd like to buy a holiday house north of brisbane to live out the winter months.
    Excellent choice of location Blitz
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

    More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

  5. #170
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendo
    Excellent choice of location Blitz
    Yeah, I was thinking maybe Airlie Beach or somewhere else up near Townsville or Mackay. When I can afford not to be cold anymore, I will

    Is it getting humid in Bris-vegas yet??

  6. #171
    Member Brendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Is it getting humid in Bris-vegas yet??
    It's always humid, even a night (after midnight).

    Did you go and watch the 3rd Test - Australia vs West Indies?
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

    More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

  7. #172
    Licensed to Ban araT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Guys if you want to have a conversation please take it to PM or IM, your totally sidetracking the thread again

    Cheers,

    T.

  8. #173
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Guys if you want to have a conversation please take it to PM or IM, your totally sidetracking the thread again

    Cheers,

    T.
    Are we? Hadn't noticed, How's the weather in Sydney?

  9. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Guys if you want to have a conversation please take it to PM or IM, your totally sidetracking the thread again

    Cheers,

    T.
    And you guys(admins) keep doing nothing...

    When will you close this thread, I wonder...

  10. #175
    Licensed to Ban araT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Ive been out of town for the weekend when all of this went down...

    Consider it done

    - LOCKED -


    Blitz; the weather is craptastic, just like it was in melbourne all weekend.. what the heck happened to our summer?

    T.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •