Thread: Divisions

Default Divisions

An idea to split the game into new players (Div2) and experienced players (Div1) is to create a new currency.

For instance Darwin, Australia is 109,419 population and earns 5.8 Geos each day. Pretty pointless to defend. But if we change that to a new (div2) currency and times it by 10, it earns 58 Blitzies each day and troop cost is the same as div1 but in Blitzies so city has more relative value. If you are registered as playing div1, The city is absolutely worthless as you deal in geos. So it is on the same Earth but purely a Div2 city.

I propose that all cities under 1,000,000 be handled like this. Then when ready to step up, you can convert to div1, cash in your blitzies for 10:1 ratio of geos (capped at 1000 maybe) and away we go!

I'm a little tired and just thought of it, so there may be some holes.

Thoughts?

blitzkrieg

so Div2 players could only attack Div2 players? and thesame with Div1?

I like it! even more so, make sure one has to have 1 city before you can upgrade to the big leage! the noob area so to speak. we'll have to add some more little cities though.

yes, in fact i like this idea.
    it would make the game more exciting for new players and not so hard for them to "grab" a city

Yes,yes,yes. But what of calling the currency "blitzies"?

A problem might be that a lot of the users want to occupy their hometown.
    And in most cases those are small cities.

they still can, they just cant be the "big leage" then.

Well if a div1 player holds a div2 city, be aware that it is absolutely worthless to the div1 player (it pays out blitzies) and also the div2 players are earning lots of Blitzies to use to attack the city back.

It is utterly brickwall head banging material for a div1 to own a div2 city.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    What of calling the currency "blitzies"?
    Yeah, right!... Get real maaan! :PPP

Why do this..where is real world at. War is also unpridictable you are wanting to change this.

aah but in real war, a small army wouldnt make a dent in a large army, whilst here a small army takes away it own size in troops from the big army.

so unless that is changed i like Blitz's idea a lot. You'd have to rise in the steps slowly (take 2 small cities, get into div2, take a large city and another small one, get in div 3 etc) before you can get big and attack big.