Thread: 2000 GEO's Available

Hybrid View

Default 2000 GEO's Available

Hi,

Ok here is the deal, I need someone to build me a couple of programs. One program is doing interupts to the operating system to do various type items such as a key logger, countdown timer, and the other program is to build a monitor/semaphore.

The programmer must know ADA, or Java. My preference is ADA, but Java would suffice.

I will Pay 2000 GEO's for 2 complete programs, or 1000 GEO's per program if only one was completed.

I'm looking for only serious interested people, that know what I'm talking about, so don't bother if your not serious.

If I get enough interested people I will PM the specifications. when responding to this list, please indicate something about the above that will convince me.

Oh ya, I do know there is going to be a reset coming up, so here is the deal. I'll give you 2000 GEO's upon completion, and an additional GEO's depending on the grade, I receive. So if you get 95% on both of the programs, I would give you 95% of 2000 Geos as soon as I get them on the restart, which should be under a month or so of time to do.

Thanks,
    Rusty741

Quote Originally Posted by rusty741
    Hi,

Oh ya, I do know there is going to be a reset coming up, so here is the deal. I'll give you 2000 GEO's upon completion, and an additional GEO's depending on the grade, I receive. So if you get 95% on both of the programs, I would give you 95% of 2000 Geos as soon as I get them on the restart, which should be under a month or so of time to do.

Thanks,
    Rusty741
    Err....are you trying to get someone to do a school project for you, or something?
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Err....are you trying to get someone to do a school project for you, or something?
    Hehe... this is funny.

Hey, I have a major project due at work at the end of December, so if anyone wants to pretend to be me and sit at my desk every day and develop this J2EE application, I'll give you 250 Geos and promise not stop beating you up and stealing your lunch money.

Yes this is for a school project. I'm taking 21 credit hours, and would like to offload some of my work.

you do realise that what your proposing can get you kicked out of and banned from EVERY post secondary institution in north america right?

it's called plagiarism.

i sure hope you're not taking a professional degree program. if so, who's going to write your ethics exam for you?

speedfreak227

Its for a graduate program. Taking a couple of Stem classes that are a pain my butt.

Guess what, its not plagiarism unless you don't cite your sources, but we can see how well your college memory did for you.

And here is how high my ethics are: If I thought I could get a degree from a clearing house and make it pass, I would.

LAMO

Anyway offer still stands.

Later,
    Rusty 741